Inside Sales Lead
- Confidential Company
- United States
- Vista, CA, North San Diego County
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
A leading sporting goods apparel manufacturer located in the San Diego area distributing and merchandising the highest quality athletic apparel is looking for an energetic, highly self-motivated individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team and takes pride in their career to work in our fast-paced office. The winning candidate will have a drive to ‘close the deal’ and reap the rich incentive-based rewards.
JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Serves as primary account contact, coordinating all aspects of business development activities with key customers
• Builds professional, productive, and long-term relationships with key customer accounts
• Support oversight of independent sales representatives, including territory activity, growth programs for reps and specific account issue resolution
• Helps build and implements sales plans to accommodate corporate goals & expand retailer ISR participation
• Contributes to forecasting, including establishing inventory levels for each season, and establishes performance goals
• Analyze reports to ensure sales targets and goals are met
• Provides marketing input by helping to develop strategies and advertising plans.
• Analyze market characteristics and trends and help define customer needs for new or modified products
• Represents company at trade association meetings.
• Travels throughout United States to visit territory’s and key accounts
• Help manage online brand equity
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Highly motivate with strong time management & follow-through skills
• At least 3 years of solid, sales experience in the sporting goods industry
• Proven track record of sales growth and ability to delivery results in B2B distribution channels
• Demonstrate ability to identify, qualify and generate new business through extensive prospecting and research
• Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines
• Working knowledge of CRM systems & Microsoft Office Suit
• A college degree is highly preferred but not required
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements through Malakye.com.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, life, paid vacation and sick days, 401k