KBS Golf Shafts Office/Marketing Assistant
- KBS Golf Shafts
- United States
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
KBS is looking for an Office Marketing Assistant Specialist to join our team in Carlsbad, CA
The Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs.
The successful candidate will assist in the development of marketing collateral, track existing marketing campaigns and report on results and coordinate market research studies.
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
• Conducting constant market research.
• Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
• Social Media experience a must.
• Assisting with Creative and Agency with Marketing
• Travel with KBS Team to various events including annual PGA Show
• Coordinating/Attending Events
• Detailed meeting notes sent to all KBS employees.
• Marketing paperwork, maintaining documents and presentations as needed.
• Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
• Coordinating/Attending events as necessary.
• Aiding with client reception as needed.
• Help all office departments staff efforts periodically.
• Prepare packages proposals and support information for presentations through marketing and service team.
• Support/Help developing ALL marketing collateral.
• Maintains promotional/professional database.
• Updates managers with daily action summaries.
• Provides product, promotion, information selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions, etc.
• Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing sales tracking reports.
• Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
• Provides arranging shipment; shipping to customers etc.
• Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Communicate directly with clients and building trusting relationships.
• Experience as an office assistant/marketing assistant or in office environment.
• Warm personality with strong communication skills.
• Ability to work well under supervision.
• Great communication skills.
• Well organized and highly attentive to detail.
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
• Desire to learn and grown within the fast paced, fun brand and environment.
• All applicants must submit resume, brief cover letter.
• Must have a personal passion for the golf/sports industry.
• Must be available 5 days out of the week.
• Must have a strong work ethic/positive personality.
• Experience as an assistant.
Full Benefits, 401K