KBS is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join our growing brand in Boulder, CO.
The Sales Operations Office Specialist will report directly to ALL Managers respectively, and be expected to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
• Cover analysis through evaluating new market and sales prospects.
• Work closely with key KBS employees to capture requirements and identify solutions to review operational processes and identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation whenever possible.
• Prepare sales and operations trends/numbers to include weekly reports.
• Develop monthly budget analysis and prepare monthly sales activity reports.
• Track and store monthly sales and production reports.
• Evaluate information and prepare reports as well as rate analysis required for management and sales staff.
• Assist ALL office sales and operations staff efforts.
• Installation plus renewal process for current and new accounts.
• Prepare packages proposals and support information for presentations through sales and service team.
• Prepare all Tour Representative’s needs.
• Provide assistance with telephone coverage.
• Support to developing sales/marketing operations collateral.
• Maintains promotional database.
• Updates managers consistently with daily action summaries.
• Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
• Resolves promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to managers.
• Provides product, promotion, and pricing information per customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions, etc.
• Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing sales tracking reports.
• Provides arranging shipment; shipping to customers etc.
• Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
• Prepares sales and operations presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
• Tracks sales expenses by consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses; forwarding for reimbursement.
• Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed
• The Data Entry/Operations Office Specialist will support the forecasting process and advise the sales force in sales transactions.
• Suggest creative pricing and payment solutions balancing customer need and pricing policies.
• Review quotes and order forms for accuracy and completeness.
• Ensure all orders are approved within pricing and discount policies.
• Collaborate with both offices (Carlsbad and Boulder), regarding finance and legal as needed.
• Support sales organization’s requirement.
• Fully collaborate with Sales, Operations and Marketing
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Strongly skilled in Sales, and Operations field(s) respectively.
• Responsible in assisting with all KBS Boulder office sales, operations and needs.
• Looking for candidates that will assist with our rapidly growing company.
• Exceptional time management skills.
• Must have the capabilities to blend his/her skills into the DNA of the brand.
• Must have a strong work ethic/positive personality.
• Well organized and highly attentive to detail.
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
• Desire to learn and grown within the fast paced, fun brand and environment.
• Comfortable with travel and represent KBS at trade shows, meetings, etc. (PGA Show, OEM meetings)
All applicants must submit resume and brief cover letter.
About KBS Golf Shafts:
KBS is the fastest growing and most innovative steel shaft brand in the industry. Since its release in 2008, over 150 professionals across the PGA, European, and Web.com Tours trust KBS shafts. That number is highlighted by 10 of Top 50 players in Official World Rankings. KBS shafts incorporate unique and advanced shaft designs to provide golfers maximum feel and performance.
Headquartered in Boulder, CO with offices in Carlsbad, CA, KBS is manufactured in partnership with FEMCO Steel Technology (FST).
All KBS Golf Shafts products are available through all major golf club manufacturers through stock or custom options. KBS has a vast network of dealers, both online and in-person, who provide custom fitting, ordering, and building.