RAEN is looking for a highly-motivated self-starter with a passion for learning and for driving results. The ideal candidate has knowledge of and proficiency with direct response advertising across PPC, display, social, mobile, podcast and affiliate advertising channels as well as an analytical mindset and relentless drive to optimize online marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. Content development skills in writing and concepting, a plus.
The Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager will collaborate with the Digital team, Sales, Marketing, Product Development and Customer Service to evolve customer base and drive sales.
- Develop and execute new customer acquisition marketing programs including SEO, paid search, direct mail, display, affiliate, paid social, etc.
- Work internally and/or with agencies to build out campaigns from conception to creation to optimization.
- Help develop, implement and test new creative concepts across various media types.
- Manage ongoing creative rotation, rigorous A/B testing, including ad copy of landing page optimization to improve conversion rate.
- Identify and test opportunities with new partners and channels. Experiment with emerging, creative or other non-traditional acquisition tactics (growth hacks).
- Create daily/weekly/monthly reporting and KPI dashboard to monitor and analyze campaign performance.
- Establish marketing attribution capabilities including media mix modeling and multi-touch attribution.
- Report weekly to the VP of Digital Marketing on results and recommendations for maximizing performance and resources.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
• 3+ years of relevant work experience, core in acquisition marketing
• Experience in Facebook advertising, Google AdWords, Affiliate Networks and forming partnerships.
• Experiencing building and optimizing Facebook Ads a plus.
• Experience with podcasts, Pinterest and/or Snapchat ads a plus.
• Professional and positive demeanor
• Knowledge of current digital media trends, affiliate marketing and marketing tools
• Background in fashion industry a plus.
• Experience building and managing LTV/campaign performance reports.
• Great work ethic, with a strong efficiency orientation: Must be organized, detail oriented, resourceful, and adept at prioritizing and juggling multiple projects at once to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, multi-tasking, attention to detail, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager
|Required Experience:||3 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 8 days ago