At RAEN, we wanted to make a difference and be the drivers of change within the industry. As an independent company frustrated by the lack of quality eyewear at an accessible price, we sought out to forge a new path focused on the use of premium materials in order to create carefully crafted and attainable, on trend, fashion-driven eyewear. Designed in California.
We’re looking for a Customer Service Representative to join the team at headquarters in Oceanside, California.
• Manage a high volume of phone, email and live chat inquiries and related tasks.
• Greet, service and process orders for customers at RAEN store as needed.
• Demonstrate great phone etiquette and a strong level of enthusiasm when interacting with customers.
• Provide excellent customer service with developed product knowledge information.
• Use strong problem solving skills to find creative solutions to customer issues.
• Support and effectively communicate RAEN’s warranty policy and repair service process to customers.
• Assist customers with technical support and creative solutions to service issues.
• Develop a clear understanding of Shopify, Full Circle and ZenDesk functionalities and use.
• Monitor the accuracy of transaction information related to sales orders, returns and service orders for efficient processing.
• Understand RAEN’s Terms and Conditions to effectively communicate and enforce related policies.
• Work closely with marketing team to manage entry, processing and execution of marketing promo orders.
• Issue return authorizations in accordance to RAEN’s return policy and procedure.
• Partner with accounting team to ensure account balance accuracy.
• Respond and engage with social media community. Answer questions and interact with RAEN customers across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• Exceptional customer service standards
• Team player with a high standard for quality of work and a “can do” attitude
• Strong problem solving skills and the facility to maintain a professional dialogue at all times.
• Ability to prioritize and organize tasks
• Excellent written, grammatical and communication skills and the ability to influence others
• Strong knowledge of MS office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Report building skills and spreadsheet maintenance
• Clear understanding of protecting the financial bottom line
• Strong knowledge of current social media platforms and best practices
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 2+ year’s experience in customer service/support
Please submit resume and brief cover letter through Malakye.com
Customer Service Representative
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 8 days ago