San Diego based lifestyle and premium eyewear brand is seeking an Ecommerce Coordinator. The Ecommerce Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operation of RAEN.COM and RAEN.EU. This individual will have experience in driving the user experience and optimizing performance and will oversee new product launch, leveraging product insights, mix of business, and overall sales data to make strategic product and content decisions that generate results. The Ecommerce Coordinator will report into the VP of Global Digital Marketing.
• Manage product on RAEN.com and RAEN.eu Ecommerce sites; including product maintenance and creation, edits and photo/copy coordination.
• Manage content and asset coordination between US and two international sites.
• Assists in execution of new features and functionalities as well as helping with QA/website testing to provide feedback and recommendations.
• Assists in the management of online inventory and works directly with the planning/logistics team.
• Supporting the customer service team and responding to customer related issues through written and verbal correspondence.
• Lead execution on site A/B tests to improve overall conversion rate and user experience.
• Constantly reviewing, monitoring and analyzing consumer behavior to drive recommendations and suggestions for related Ecommerce platforms.
• Develop and execute SEO strategies to improve organic search results and traffic.
• Manage the product merchandising strategy to ensure products maintain a strategic hierarchy based on mix of business, inventory, and brand priorities.
• Stay up-to-date and report on eCommerce trends including sites, merchandising tools and applications from key competitors. Leverage consumer insights to drive opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• Preferred 2+ years experience within ecommerce .
• Must have experience with Shopify Plus.
• Proficient in NetSuite, Returnly and/or Yotpo a plus.
• Must be proficient in Google Analytics.
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS languages is a plus.
• Must be proactive, a self-starter and thrive within a fast-paced environment.
• Must have strong organization skills and have a keen eye for detail
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must possess a high level of integrity and be flexible to changing conditions
Inspired by the classics. Handmade for today. RAEN is handmade and independent– driven by the horizons we seek. Designed in California we are undeniably influenced by the salt in the air and the lives we lead. Our search for an authentic and yet modern classic style keeps us evolving and inventive. We are passionate about every step of our process and are committed to making eyewear that makes you proud to wear.
• Medical/dental benefits and PTO.
• 80% off employee discount
Please submit resume and intro letter through Malakye.