San Diego based lifestyle and premium eyewear brand is seeking a Social Media and Community Manager to help drive the strategy and execution of the brand’s organic social efforts. This person will be responsible for driving and managing all social media activity on all relevant platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and other emerging media. They will also actively seek and build relationships with new content creators, ambassadors and influencers, fostering the community across digital channels. They will be tasked with creating campaigns that support the brand’s DTC and wholesale efforts while always maintaining the brand’s voice, DNA and image. We are seeking a strategic thinker that will continually think outside the box to create campaigns, partnerships, relationships and activations that will help support and grow our thriving business. This role reports directly to the VP of Global Digital Marketing.
• Grow and expand the company’s social media presence through engaging content and storytelling, including content ideation.
• Responsible for the scheduling and posting of all content onto our active social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
• Work with Creative Team to curate the look of all social media platforms.
• Work with Copywriter on all written content for social media platforms.
• Responsible for the curation and refreshing of our YouTube channel. Responsible to keep up to date on the latest YouTube videos that feature our brand and products.
• Research and advise on new social platforms for us to join.
• Responsible for the creation, updating and execution of our Social Media Content Calendar in alignment with our Global and DTC calendar.
• Responsible for social analysis and KPI tracking and the creation of monthly analytic tracking documents to be delivered regularly to upper management.
• Responsible for daily management of our direct messages on all platforms.
• Oversee community management and interaction with users across all social channels while working with the appropriate team members on customer service requests, Influencer requests and press requests received through social media.
• Craft and document unique social media strategies for each platform on which we have a presence. Specifically distinguish between what type of content works best on each platform.
• Research and monitor competitors and social trends, stay up-to-date on new social developments and how social can integrate into existing marketing channels.
• Assist on social-specific photoshoots to be used across social media channels.
• Manage and explore influencer/content producer relationships with all platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tik Tok and emerging media.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 3 years of marketing and/or social media (fashion, lifestyle, retail, beauty, or agency experience preferred)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience managing social media campaigns on behalf of fashion or retail brands.
• Experience with content strategy, partnerships, influencer network management and analytics.
• Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority and attention to detail required.
• Strong and demonstrated project management skills required.
• Experience tracking social media KPIs and analytics with ability to translate complex data into reports to be shared with upper management.
• Strong copywriting skills including editorial writing, caption writing and accurate spelling required.
• Enthusiastic and creative with a go-getting attitude
• Knowledge of online marketing and major marketing channels.
• Proficient with Google Analytics as well as native analytics available on each of our active social platforms.
• Ability to work in fast-paced team environment and flexibility to accommodate demanding project schedules
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Inspired by the classics. Handmade for today. RAEN is handmade and independent– driven by the horizons we seek. Designed in California we are undeniably influenced by the salt in the air and the lives we lead. Our search for an authentic and yet modern classic style keeps us evolving and inventive. We are passionate about every step of our process and are committed to making eyewear that makes you proud to wear.
• Medical/dental benefits and PTO.
• 80% off employee discount
Please submit resume and intro letter through Malakye.