Senior Graphic Designer
- CPTN APPAREL CORP, LLC
- United States
- Seal Beach
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
CPTN Apparel is a high paced company specializing in private label and branded apparel. Our main business is printed tees, fleece, headwear and accessories for specialty retailers such as PacSun, Tilly’s, Journeys, Urban Outfitters, Ross, TJ Maxx (among others). We consider ourselves one of the leaders in creative graphics and manufacturing.
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer who can handle adapting their style of design and work ethic through numerous trends and through many different types of customers.
This position is challenging and requires one to be able to think and create on their own along with taking direction while putting their own twist on it.
We are a tight knit group and over all fun people to work with, we expect a good attitude blended with hard work and sometimes very long hours and travel. We are based in Seal Beach, CA.
CPTN Apparel is hiring a Senior Graphic Designer.
As Senior Graphic Designer you will be responsible, but not limited to the following:
• Take direction from Design & Sales departments for SMU designs.
• Assist design team with seasonal product.
• Develop tech packs (in Adobe Illustrator) for all designs.
• Update tech packs, CADs, as reviews take place, and designs are revised.
• Research, interpret, and apply market trends (competitors and non-competitors) appropriate to the brand.
• Make adjustments to protos and samples.
• Be able to make basic web updates using website template sites.
• Need 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer in a creative department, Apparel graphic experience a plus.
• Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically: Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
• Needs to work well independently, have excellent follow through skills and be self-initiative.
• Ability to take initiative, work autonomously and work under constant and competing deadlines.
• Must possess strong organization skills.
• Have ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at once and be deadline oriented.
• Must live with in 20 miles of CPTN Office (Seal Beach, CA)
• Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally for business and design research trips.