CPTN Apparel Company, LLC is a high paced company specializing in licensed, branded and private label apparel. We work with many mens and womens specialty retail chains such as Urban Outfitters, PacSun, Tilly’s, Journeys, Fashion Nova, and multiple discounters. We consider ourselves one of the leaders in our space delivering forward trends, creative graphics and quality large scale manufacturing.
We are looking for someone who can build quality graphics, marketing materials, illustrations, and possibly In-Design experience.
We currently hold the licenses for Honda Powersports, Care Bears, Pepsi, Transportation Unit, and VHS with more on the way.
This position can be very challenging and requires one to be able to think and create on their own along with taking direction while putting their own twist on it.
We are a tight knit group of industry veterans and over all fun people to work with. We expect a good vibe attitude blended with focus and hard work. Sometimes you may be expected to work very long hours and travel. Our HQ is based in Seal Beach, CA and our showroom is in the LA Apparel Mart DTLA. This position comes with health insurance and PTO.
CPTN Apparel is hiring a Graphic Designer & Illustrator
As Graphic Designer you will be responsible, but not limited to the following:
• Take direction from Design & Sales departments for SMU designs.
• Assist design team with seasonal product.
• Develop tech packs (in Adobe Illustrator) for all designs.
• Update tech packs, CADs, as reviews take place, and designs are revised.
• Research, interpret, and apply market trends (competitors and non-competitors) appropriate to the brand.
• Make adjustments to protos and samples.
• Be able to make basic web updates using website template sites.
• Need 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer in a apparel creative department..
• Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically: Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
• Needs to work well independently, have excellent follow through skills and be self-initiative.
• Ability to take initiative, work autonomously and work under constant and competing deadlines.
• Must possess strong organization skills.
• Have ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at once and be deadline oriented.
• Must live with in 20 miles of CPTN Office (Seal Beach, CA)
• Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally for business and design research trips.
Please submit resume and portfolio through Malakye.com
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 7 hours ago