Intern – Men’s & Boys Contemporary Fashion
- zak brand
- United States
- Costa Mesa
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
This is an unpaid internship where you’ll be working for a Contemporary fashion company and learning about logistics, Design, social media, fashion industry, and much more.
Community Attire is looking for an intern to learn and assist in all aspects of daily operation of a rapidly scaling apparel company. We are looking for a unique individual who posses skills in social media, mathematics, common sense, and interest in fashion, and how a company is run. This individual will learn all aspects of the industry from design programs, to routing orders, input on upcoming designs, assisting customers, and much more.
• Maintain a clean and organized sample log/ area.
• Demonstrate a basic understanding of basic graphic design, with a sense of design, typography and illustration.
• Proven basic knowledge of the men's apparel market as well as current trends in design, art, fashion, and apparel.
• Maintain calendar deadlines, be detailed oriented and work well in a team environment
• Basic skills in social media.
• Clear understanding of company philosophy and art direction
• Able to organize and present concepts in a clear and concise manner
• Excellent communication skills and work well with co-workers and management
• Ability to take direction
Please submit resume and brief cover letter through Malakye.com
• Must have strong Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
• Knowledge of screen and digital printing processes.
• Knowledge of fabrics and textiles.
• Web design knowledge is a plus.
• Product photography knowledge is a plus.
• Cut & Sew knowledge is a plus.
• College Art degree preferred or at least 4 years of relevant graphic design experience.
Learning the operational/business side of apparel as well as marketing, sales, and design.