Customer Service - Yakima Warranty & Technical Support
- LTP Sports Group Inc./Norco Bicycles
- Toronto, Ontario (CANADA)
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
The LTP Sports Yakima Tech Rep will administer the day-to-day details related to supporting the LTP dealer base across eastern Canada. This position is tasked with providing industry renowned customer service, training and technical support for all LTP brands, with a focus on the Yakima brand of cargo management systems
• Front line support of Yakima (and other LTP brands) as required. Via phone, web and email in both French and English.
• Manage Product Integrity (Claims) working directly with Yakima and LTP buyer.
• Facilitate both in-house and onsite training for new and existing Yakima dealers.
• Process orders and return authorizations (RMA’s) for Yakima (and other LTP) items as needed.
• Troubleshooting, technical support and warranty service for all LTP Sports brands.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, education, and/or ability required.
• College or University degree or equivalent experience
• Ability to respond quickly to customers, manage email and phone all while providing top-notch customer service.
• Strong problem solving skills, flexibility, and the ability to work independently or with a team.
• High level of project management and organizational skills.
• Familiarity with car rack systems and products, and/or with the cycling industry is a plus
• Above average computer skills with spreadsheets, word processing, and MS Office Suite
• Ability to maintain excellent attendance and punctuality record
• Ability to speak and write in French is required
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com
Live to Play Sports is Canada's largest and most experienced wholesale distributor of premium bicycles, parts, and accessories.