Sales Representative – Southern Quebec (CANADA)
- LTP Sports Group Inc./Norco Bicycles
- Southern Quebec (South Shore, Eastern Townships)
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Live to Play Sports, parent company to Norco Bicycles, has a 53 year history of success in both the Canadian and international markets.
We have an opening for a Sales Representative in Southern Quebec (South Shore, Eastern Townships).
Position: Sales for Norco Bicycles and all Live to Play Sports brands.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION:
• Extensive travel within region
• Extensive travel with regional sales manager. Period TBD.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with customer base
• Grow sales and brand representation within region
• Seek out and establish new sales opportunities
• Communication with customers
• Coordinate and present product knowledge seminars on LTP products to dealers
• Coordinate and organize special events with dealers and with LTP special events team where required.
• Follow-up with customers
APPLICANT SHOULD POSSESS:
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to speak and write in French required.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• A solid understanding of cycling product.
• Good knowledge of Live to Play Sports corporate policy
• Be willing to work extra to achieve required results
• Experience with WINDOWS, WORD, EXCEL and EMAIL
• Sales Experience
• Position is for rep to reside within the South Shore / Eastern Townships so re-location, with timeline to be decided, is required.
Please write a summary of why you should be considered for the position and submit it through Malakye.com, along with your resume.
We thank you advance for applying and only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Live to Play Sports is Canada's largest and most experienced wholesale distributor of premium bicycles, parts, and accessories.