Account Associate (Apparel Production)
- United States
- Long Beach, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
MyDyer is in search of an Account Associate to join the team in Long Beach, CA.
POSITION SUMMARY //
The Account Associate will work with the Account Management team in managing Customers (accounts). The Account Associate is responsible for following up from beginning of style development/ concept all the way through shipping of production goods.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Work closely with Account Management team to assist with customer (accounts) to acquire all information to develop/produce.
• Follow through with all approval processes (Fabric, L/dip colors, Fit/ construction, trims, embellishments).
• Acquiring all final approvals from customer during development stage and translating all information to all business partners
• Follow up in all production stages (fabric arrival, trim arrival, cut & sew, embellishments, shipment of goods)
• Follow up in all sample submittal Proto, PP, and TOP.
• Monitor ship dates and communicate potential delays to business partners
• Resolve production issues and partner with the production to resolve
• Good communication written and verbal
• Strong attention to details
• Experience working on multiple, simultaneous projects
• Flexible, organized and adaptable to the changing needs of the business
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• ERP system experience
• Blue Cherry experience preferred, not required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE //
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• College Degree or equivalent in Product Development, Production or Merchandising preferred
• 3+ years’ experience in production development/ pre-production or related industry
TO APPLY // Submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.
-Free catered lunch everyday
-Offer Health Insurance, Dental and Vision plan
-Wellness Wednesday- free fruit