Digital Marketing Assistant
- i9media LLC
- United States
- San Diego, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
i9Media is in search of a Digital Marketing Assistant to join the team in San Diego, CA.
ABOUT i9MEDIA //
Work with some of the biggest brands and greatest minds in the active lifestyle industry, with great long-term prospects and ample opportunities for growth. i9media is a small, highly selective digital marketing agency with a dream client list, including Rusty, FCS, Flow Snowboards, Mizu, and more. We dive deep into our client’s operations and have an impeccable track record of client retention and satisfaction going back to over a decade.
We’re looking for a digital marketing assistant who is eager to learn, grow, and not shy of taking on challenges and working in a dynamic space.
1. Daily Social Posts
6. Graphic Design (a creative eye)
7. Livestream/Social Stories
8. Public Relations
9. Some travel to tradeshows and client support
10. … eager to take on the world!
• Strict discipline to develop and publish content on time is essential.
• The position encompasses several other layers of the digital space (SEO, ad management, analytics, etc), all of which play important roles in a successful media presence.
• Candidate must be extremely driven and competent, have a long-term approach towards the job, and be constantly researching different aspects of online marketing to help the company maintain its competitive edge.
• Candidate must have great computer and internet skills.
• Digital Marketing experience is obviously favored but not required, since there will be ample training on the job. And since the work is for active lifestyle brands, an athletic, active lifestyle can be an asset.
SKILLS in the following can also bolster your application:
TO APPLY // Please submit resume through Malakye, addressed to Allie Brown.
Salary, Retirement Plan, Health Care Benefit, Profit Sharing, Partnership Track, Compensation and raises based on performance and culture alignment.