Regional Account Manager
- XTERRA WETSUITS
- United States
- San Diego, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
XTERRA WETSUITS is the number one selling brand of triathlon wetsuits in North America.
We are seeking a full-time employee to join our wetsuits and paddleboard divisions. This role would be suitable for a self-motivated and driven account manager with a passion for endurance and/or action sports.
The successful Regional Account Manager works side-by-side with National Sales Manager, Sales Team members and Customer Service team to serve our customers and sponsored clubs/teams in all aspects of their accounts. Responsibilities include researching and opening new accounts, serving a large customer base in your given territory, maintaining CRM database, occasionally traveling to and assisting at local race expos, working directly with coaches, athletes and consumers, assisting with inbound/outbound calls, and coordinating mass emails on a regular basis. This position is perfect for someone with a passion for water sports, attention to detail, and a desire to be a key member of a team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Maintain communication with existing and new accounts in a given territory
• Manage CRM database with key details and notes on all accounts, ensuring records are current
• Perform outreach to new accounts in an efficient and consistent manner
• Track and organize sponsorship packages for partnered races and events, ensuring timelines are upheld and deliverables met
• Communicate clearly within the team to ensure sales goals are met in all territories
• Assist at local race expos, selling and educating athletes on our products and representing the brand
• Assist customers with product purchases by providing product knowledge, technical details, and specific recommendations
• Communicate with Shipping, Customers, Customer Service and Sales Reps, to ensure orders are filled properly and quickly
Education and Experience:
• Sales or relationship management experience in retail, or related customer interfacing environment
• Account management experience a plus
• Experience in sporting goods, wholesale apparel industry or a similar related environment
• High school degree or GED required, College degree preferred
Technical Skills and Experience:
• Proficient with Computers and Computer Software including Excel.
• Strong professional communication (written and oral) is necessary
• Active in triathlon, endurance sports and/or board sports ideal
• Must be self-motivated and able to perform multiple tasks on a given day while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• Ability to exercise discretion and independent, creative thinking is necessary in this position
• Must be a team player and able to maintain a professional, respectful attitude
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com, or via email to email@example.com