- Hoonigan Industries, LLC
- United States
- Long Beach, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
• Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
• Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye application link below.
• 5+ years’ experience in warehouse management
• Must have experience in logistics and supply chain management, including transportation, distribution, warehouse operations and customer service
• Experience with Full Circle warehouse management software a strong plus
• Proven abilities to manage budgets and reduce costs
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent project and people management skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workloads with strong attention to detail
• Ability to recognize the value of functional relationships (HR, Accounting, IT, Sales, Marketing)
• Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively manage, influence, and communicate with external business partners, internal teams and upper management
• Strong organizational skill set to aide in coordination with supply chain team
• Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed.
Physical Job Requirements
• Lifting at least 70 pounds on a regular basis
• Lifting, bending, twisting, and crouching on a regular basis