Customer Service Manager
- Hoonigan Industries, LLC
- United States
- Long Beach, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
• Builds tactical plans to carry out project goals and objectives.
• Provides direction and expertise to cross-departmental teams and initiatives.
• Establishes day-to-day procedures and solutions to resolve business matters.
• Develops operating systems and methods for implementing policies and programs.
• Recommends and implements processes and programs to enhance project results.
• Works closely with management to prioritize potential initiatives and contributes to the strategic planning process.
• Prepares reports for management as requested.
• Measures and monitors workflow and service performance via Customer Experience metrics.
• Assists management by providing input and adherence to operating budget.
• Encourages the development of creative solutions.
• Mentors and coaches reporting employees guides their career development.
We’re a small, close-knit team looking for a multi-talented individual full of enthusiasm and great ideas.
Sense of humor is a must.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye application link below.
• Bachelors Degree
• 2-5 years Management experience
• Full Circle Experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel
• Excellent problem solving abilities
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to continuously solve problems with a high degree of independent decision-making
• Ability to negotiate and gain cooperation between various units, departments and/or segments
• Ability to evaluate abilities and skill sets of subordinates
• Ability to develop objectives for assigned area
• Ability to provide business and managerial supervision to team members
• Proficiency with written and spoken business English