At Cleobella, the role of Production Coordinator is responsible for managing product development from concept to production across the RTW, Handbag, and SMU categories. The Product Developer will work closely with our overseas vendors to ensure products are of good quality, cost parameters are met, and development / production timelines are on track.
- Maintain the seasonal WIP for RTW and Handbag Development & Production: tracking all components and sample submits from concept to completion.
- Communicate daily with vendors to ensure product specifications, quality standards, and deadlines are met
- Attend fittings to ensure product is on calendar and within cost parameters, problem solving when needed
- Allocate product to each factory for the best possible execution while keeping in mind factory capacity
- Manage and own cost processes and negotiations during the development stages for each product and ensure fabric & garment MOQ’s are within targets while working to avoid fabric liabilities
- Ownership of ordering SMS samples with each vendor, tracking samples against deadlines, and organizing the samples for the sales team
- Manage incoming and outgoing DHL packages and distributing items to the corresponding departments after review
- Coordinate approval of material / print / wash / trim / color details between design and the vendors for development and production
- Assist in tech pack maintenance by updating the BOM with any fabric / trim / quality changes and sharing with the factories
- Ownership of developing packaging, labeling, and trims for products
- Manage development of SMU and Collab products
- Identify opportunities to improve the Development process and makes suggestions to continuously improve season after season
- Ownership of filling out Product Information requests from buyers including correct fabric info and specifications
- Source new sustainable fabric and trim options seasonally