At melin we believe that with more thought, time and care invested into how we make our products that we can actually extend the life of our hats and the adventures we take them on.
We are looking to expand our internal family and are seeking one incredible human capable of excellence in a fast paced work environment and eager to join an elite, yet small team of “A players”.
In this role on our team we are looking for someone who is:
· A digitally savvy mobile user who has a passion for creating better online experiences through great design.
· Highly creative, technically savvy, and capable of wearing many hats.
· A highly motivated self-starter who requires little to no day-to-day direction.
· Able to partner with product team to meet and exceed product goals.
· Able to explain design decisions from a technical and visual perspective.
· Able to develop firm visual brand identity and guidelines for logo use, typeface, fonts, layout styling, color blocking, spacing and maintain branding consistency.
· Able to create seasonally themed branding elements; look, feel to make each segment of the melin product range consistent, cohesive and identifiable via collection to the target consumer.
· Able to produce high quality graphic work and layouts within tight turnaround times in a fast paced setting.
· Passionate about excellence in all that they do and always seeking ways to improve, learn, grow and innovate.
· Passionate about living a healthy lifestyle and an active participant in outdoor sports, fitness and travel related activities with an interest in helping others.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Work with marketing team to design and manage the creative assets of all marketing and “Go To Market” campaign creation and creative for company owned direct to consumer business for the website, email campaigns, paid social, organic social, and other digital channels as well as the in store branded presence.
· Work with marketing team to conceptualize and design from campaign briefs to launches, create and work with cross-functional teams to execute.
· Work with marketing team to shoot, edit, and process lifestyle and product photography and videography assets.
· Ensure all creative assets are optimized for the platforms and devices they are being served on. Platform examples: Website, Email, Instagram, Etc. Device Examples: Mobile, Tablet, Desktop.
· Calendar Management: actively monitoring timelines to produce projects on calendar
· Partner with the international regions to drive global alignment while capitalizing on key market trends
· Art creation for product: developing art, prints, embellishments, packaging and trim packages for high quality/high performance, stylish premium headwear and capsule identity and consistency.
· Work with marketing team on the design for website UX/UI and be able to interface between ecommerce, marketing and website development teams to create wireframes to final webpage designs. QA the implementation of designs, review and audit the translation from design to production.
· Manage Digital Asset Manager and maintain an organized file structure of web content files, imagery, multimedia and copywriting.
· Participate in analytics review to be informed and take action on overall performance and improvement needs for all digital creative and website UI/UX.
· Stay in the know of industry trends with frequent research; seek relevant educational opportunities and always be learning.