Sourcing Associate - PVH Corp.
|Required Experience:||0 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 6 days ago
The Sourcing Associate will assist and assure efficiency and consistency in execution of all in-season pre-production and production activities as well as ensure on time delivery of quality product.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Collaborate with PVH offshore offices and factories direct on daily tasks.- Engage with PVH offshore offices and /or Supply chain Partners for solutions as it relates to business needs- Monitor GTM calendar and engage with cross functional teams to ensure all key dates are met- Turn Proto Requests and update salesman sample factory allocation in XPC- Maintain Development Charts in XPC system- Daily email correspondence with PVH offshore offices and cross functional partners- Understand seasonal strategies to align day to day responsibilities- Able to identify price distortions and engage with offshore offices for solutions- Set up weekly conference calls with PVH offshore offices when needed- Maintain agenda of weekly cross functional WIP meetings- Receive and send parcels for the department- Maintain KPI calendar updates on a monthly basis- Attend all PDM package handoffs and provide factory allocation based on Supply Chain strategies- Enter projected units and target FOB prices into Development charts each season- Review all costs received from PVH offshore offices for accuracy, compare against comparison styles for validity and cost trend data. Escalate to manager if any issues
- Create/Maintain New factory set up forms
- Partner with Customs compliance to confirm duty rates
- Mega chart completion for seasonal negotiations
- Execute/manage RM commitment forms and charts
2-3 years related experience in Supply Chain, Product Development and/or Production
Associate and/or Bachelor's Degree is required
- Strong Computer Skills - MS Office Suite- Top notch follow up skills are essential- Proactive personality is needed- Excellent communication skills- Good interpersonal skills