Position Summary: To manually or by hand truck move materials, supplies and finished goods to designated places in the facility. This is to include loading and unloading of trucks and palletization of finished goods.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities of the Job:
1. Manually or using hand truck performs various material handling duties in the facility.
2. Manually loads finished product on pallet or hand truck.
3. Stacks skids or pallets in designated areas. Cleans up and disposes of scrap bracing, cardboard and strapping and places in proper containers or designated areas.
4. Manually loads and unloads trucks.
5. Assignment could include re-tagging, re-labeling and re-boxing of finished goods.
6. May be assigned general housekeeping duties as needed.
7. Assist with proper labeling of cases when needed.
8. Other material handling duties and/or housekeeping as required.
9. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness
Internal & External Contacts:
Internal : Supervisors, Mgmt., IE, IT, Maint. Mgr
External : N/A
Direct : N/A
Indirect : N/A
Budgetary Responsibilities: N/A
Decision Making: N/A
Resourcefulness/Creativity: Must look for opportunities to assist fellow associates when tasks are complete.
Environment: Must be able to lift cartons up to 50-60 lbs. May be required to stand and/or walk most of shift. Must be able to with-stand cold (50-55 degrees) and heat (90-100 degrees).
Qualifications & Experience:
Education: HS Diploma, GED or equivalent is preferred
Skills: Ability to work with CRT and RF equipment. Job rotation may apply