All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
Position Summary: Assist supervisor in the implementation of daily objectives and to effectively communicate with associates in order to achieve goals.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities of the Job:
1. Train and develop hourly staff in assigned area
2. Operate as a back-up to supervisor to ensure orderly operation of the DC
3. Co-ordinate work assignments as directed
4. Assist in maintaining the highest performance, housekeeping and safety standards
5. Develop and recommend operational improvements where appropriate and assist with implementation upon approval
6. Work within WMS/PKMS IT systems to monitor work flow and generate reports
7. Perform other duties as directed by the supervisor for the effective operation of the facility
Internal & External Contacts:
Internal : Management, Hourly Associates, IE, IT
External : Supply and equipment vendors, corp. traffic, corp IT, truck lines.
Direct : 15 - 25 Hourly associates
Indirect : N/A
Budgetary Responsibilities: N/A
1. Determines appropriate work location for direct associates on a daily basis
2. Based on information supplied by immediate supervisor, sets work priority within the shift
3. Recommends overtime when appropriate
4. Recommends and administers disciplinary action with guidance of supervisor
Resourcefulness/Creativity: Effective in solving re-occurring / non-recurring operational problems
1. Must be able to bend, lift up to 50 lbs, work at 35-40 ft. heights, climb stairs.
2. Must be able to stand and/or walk most or all of shift
Qualifications & Experience:
Experience: Option A: 1-3yrs distribution or relevant supervisory experience w/ 2yr degree.
Option B: 5yrs demonstrated supervisor/leadership experience, preferably in a distribution environment w/ high school diploma or equivalent required.
Skills: Must possess positive leadership skills, good communication skills (written and oral) and good organizational skills.Tenacity, team spirit, solid oral and written communication skills, basic computer. RF experience is a plus.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicants current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH