About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN,TOMMY HILFIGER,Van Heusen,IZOD, ARROW,Warners,OlgaandGeoffrey Beenebrands, as well as the digital-centricTrue&Co.intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
Retail Store Development is part of the Omni-channel Department, which is responsible for the design and implementation of new and refitted Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein stores across Europe, the Middle-East and Africa.
The Store development team is on an exciting journey to implement most advanced digital technology, creating a state of the art retail environment for a 360 degree consumer experience. Sustainable design and execution becomes integral in the way stores are developed.
You will report into the Senior Project Manager, and be responsible for managing multiple store development projects across the EMEA region for both the Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein Brands. Assigned projects will be the more standard and smaller scale undertaken by the department, providing starting point within the team with the potential to develop further.
- Manage and oversee store development projects from project kick-off, design, ordering and construction through to customer handover.
- Ensure all assigned projects are completed on programme, within budget, and to a high level of design and execution
- Identify and communicate any challenges, risks, whilst also proactively seeking solutions to keep projects on track.
- Support the team on additional initiatives (e.g. Contributing to the development of department processes)
The Ideal Candidate:
- A completed Bachelor degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or equivalent
- Approx. 2 - 4 years experience in architecture / interior / retail design
- Ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously
- Very good interpersonal communication skills: working centrally & locally, stakeholder management, building strong relationships with other divisions within Retail, team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of retail processes, systems and strategies is a plus
- Previous experience in a complex matrix environment is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office & Powerpoint, knowledge of AutoCAD
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Conversational proficiency in French is a plus
- Willingness to travel abroad (weekly to bi-weekly)
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Acompanyculturethat fostersdevelopment, offering trainingand learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality,and individuality
- Amonthly Covid home- office budget
- Asmart work programthatempowers ourassociates to workfrom home in the Netherlands, withina flexible schedule
- Abeautifulstate-of-the-artCampus awaiting you upon our return to the office
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and ourbrands,TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.