About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world.
We power brands that drive fashion forward for good.
Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warners, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric intimates brand. True&Co. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
About Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 16,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than1,400 retail storesthroughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of theTommy Hilfigerbrand were $9.2 billionin 2019
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a brand portfolio that includesTOMMY HILFIGERandTOMMY JEANS.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the worlds most recognized premium designer lifestyle groups and is recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs.
Its focus is designing and marketing high-quality mens tailored clothing and sportswear, womens collection apparel and sportswear, kidswear, denim collections, underwear (including robes, sleepwear and loungewear), footwear and accessories. Through select licensees, Tommy Hilfiger offers complementary lifestyle products such as eyewear, watches, fragrance, swimwear, socks, small leather goods, home goods and luggage.
The Tommy Hilfiger Menswear division is one of the main business drivers within Tommy Hilfiger Europe. Based in the Amsterdam European HQ, the team is split into 5 sub-teams: Design, Merchandising & Sales, Production, Sourcing & Development and Buying & Planning. These 5 teams work together in an informal setting to create superbly styled and high-end quality products for the Global consumer base.
As a member of the Merchandising team, the Merchandise Coordinator will be a supporting role in day to day line management, maintaining merchandising tools and systems, preparing for global milestone meetings as well as several seasonal during-sales and post-sales activities.
Next to this, there is a strong collaboration within the Design and Product Development teams to work on cross-product group strategies and build up a strong collection.
- Support the merchandising team with preparation of presentations and key meetings such as line reviews, digital collection review meetings and line opening events
- Set up and maintain full lifecycle management and systems in regards to updating and monitoring PLM for example with cancellations and/or additions, pricing, forecasting etc.
- Support the merchandising team during and after selling season with full ownership on sales memos, weekly sales overviews, country additions etc.
- Coordinate all details related to digital asset management for sales tools. Market Launch: Samples and DS Selling presentation/Booklet
- Assist the merchandising team in preparing sales reports on a regular basis, for example after season sell-in overviews, bestseller reports etc.
- Assist the merchandising team in preparation for line adoptions (DCR, GAM), pricing meetings as well as all market launch preparations
- Sample management: tracking and sending samples to various parties e.g. for photo shoots, fittings etc.
- Support the Senior Manager with all administrative and operational merchandising functions.
- Ensured smooth process and completion of all projects in a timely manner.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A completed University Bachelors degree (Business/Finance or Fashion preferred).
- Merchandising experience preferred.
- Strong numerical and organization skills. Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects/seasons simultaneously.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent MS Excel (reporting big data amount, executing pivots and other analysis), Word and Power Point.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken. Any other language is a plus.
- Team player mindset, embraces team mentality and collaboration as main key to success.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Acompanyculturethat fostersdevelopment, offering trainingand learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality,and individuality
- Amonthly Covid home- office budget
- Asmart work programthatempowers ourassociates to workfrom home in the Netherlands, withina flexible schedule
- Abeautifulstate-of-the-artCampus awaiting you upon our return to the office
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!