PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER,Van Heusen,IZOD, ARROW,Warners,OlgaandGeoffrey Beenebrands, as well as the digital-centricTrue&Co.intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
One of PVHs greatest strengths is our people, and our collective desire to create an inclusive workplace environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Our culture is grounded in our companys values and we are cultivating an environment of inclusion, belonging and equity for all to build a better workplace, drive innovation in the marketplace and create positive impacts in our communities. We strive to be an employer of choice to drive fashion forward for good.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets which include 13 countries with more than 2600 employees is located in Duesseldorf and home to around 500 employees.
We`re searching for talented individuals whose mission will be to provide a top notch administrative support and handle our Wholesale and E-Commerce partners requirements regarding fulfillment.
A day in the life of a Coordinator Customer Service (m/f/x):
- Order Processing: You will process orders and monitor the order book in SAP
- Supply Chain and Operations: You will be responsible for the progressing of orders through the warehouse and the delivery cycle according to set time frames
- Data: You will enter and edit all relevant data for the order delivery (e.g. Customer order numbers, verification of sizes, color codes, adjustment of delivery dates and discounts)
- Collaboration: You will provide service oriented support for our sales representatives in administrative subjects. Furthermore you will be in direct contact with partners, the warehouse, credit control department and sales teams regarding order and delivery status
- Analytics: You will create divisional reports (e.g. pack & hold) and monitor special orders (advertising etc.)
What do we need from you? You have:
- A completed vocational training, university degree or equivalent
- Very strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- An organizational talent and the ability to set priorities
- Strong service orientation and a consumer centric mindset
- Ability to work with a variety of different stakeholders
- Native-level German and fluent in English skills
- Advanced MS Office Skills
What you can expect from us:
- The possibility to work from our beautiful head office which is located at the famous Medienhafen in the heart of Duesseldorf
- A hybrid smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH university
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other well-being initiatives
- During covid-19 crisis the health and safety remains a top priority for PVH. We have issued guidelines and implemented measures for a healthy work environment that we carefully monitor and adapt
PVH is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.","industry":"Retail"