About Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 16,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than1,400 retail storesthroughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of theTommy Hilfigerbrand were $9.2 billionin 2019
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a brand portfolio that includesTOMMY HILFIGERandTOMMY JEANS.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the worlds most recognized premium designer lifestyle groups and is recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs.
Its focus is designing and marketing high-quality mens tailored clothing and sportswear, womens collection apparel and sportswear, kidswear, denim collections, underwear (including robes, sleepwear and loungewear), footwear and accessories. Through select licensees, Tommy Hilfiger offers complementary lifestyle products such as eyewear, watches, fragrance, swimwear, socks, small leather goods, home goods and luggage.
Global Marketing Management
The centralized global content management and creation function of our brands global marketing hub. Including people, processes, and technologythat enable the global marketing teamto create, manage and deliver meaningful, engaging and innovative content that connects with our consumer, efficiently and consistently, to scale, globally. It serves as the centralized hub of our global marketing team, delivering planning, governance and support to allow core marketing functions to focus on delivering value. With a focus on content management and its optimization from planning and budgeting to production and execution. Creating global consistency across all of our operational delivery. The Global Marketing Management team drives operational excellence.
The Sr. Manager, Creative Operations is responsible for managing and facilitating the incoming workflow for the Global Marketing Management team. Functioning as the centralized entry point and intake of Global Marketing Management team projects and programs, with a focus on creative resourcing and project planning, to ensure the day-to-day smooth running of team workflow, enabling the marketing department to deliver their campaign and content materials in the most efficient & effective way.
Supporting the Senior Director, Global Marketing Management to interpret briefs and to understand the requirements and scope of a project. Collaborating with the Creative Marketing leads when required, to assign creative project teams and support the day to day management of creative workflow; providing input into briefings, resource and time management, to raise the bar on quality, consistency and production efficiencies. This role is central to the delivery of our teams work. Together with the team, youll make sure work is delivered accurately, on budget and meeting the almighty deadline.
Areas of responsibility including but not limited to the following:
- Entry Door responsibility, including creative project planning and project allocation for Global Marketing Management initiatives and programs
- Scoping workload & set-up matching creative resources needed for programs on annual marketing calendar and any ad-hoc initiatives and projects
- Swift identification and allocation of required/relevant resource, liaising with relevant Marketing Teams leadership
- Creative Marketing resourcing and liaison
- Having insight into the strengths of the Creative department and working closely with Snr Director, Global Marketing Management to start each project with the right team
- Responsible for managing team utilization. Work to resolve any issues regarding under or over allocations. Identifying potential instances and actively work with team leads to address and solve issues
- Balance workload across internal teams and agency/vendor partners to ensure creative yet efficient execution of all projects
- Monitor daily resourcing and activities for the team. Work with Producers to monitor creative scheduling and forecast project needs.
- Identify freelance creative support when required including researching, booking, administration and any recharging of costs
Optimizing Workflow Process
- Work with Snr Director, Global Marketing Management and Global Content Leads / Marketing teams to interpret all briefs and work together to understand the requirements and scope of each project. Set and agree clear expectations with the project owners and agree RACI
- Implement (RACI) process for project kick off / planning / approvals with key stakeholders
- Facilitate project flow. Address resource and creative operational challenges. Support the team with ways of working, best practices, and proactively clear roadblocks. Anticipatory risk management to identify issues to resolve or escalate where relevant
- Seek to simplify and optimize creative operations. Refine methodology and implement workflow improvements to increase efficiency and execute at higher speeds
- Measure, evaluating and continuously improving aspects of workflow to maximize progress performance
- Researching and keeping updated database of freelance talent. Managing relationships with creative agencies as well as individual freelancers
- Drive sharing of best practices to elevate connectivity of our operational capabilities across all teams
- Planning for pipeline projects (Inc. timings/deadlines). Identifying the scope of work and assemble the project team with the right type of resources required at every stage
- Determine what work is needed vs wanted. Gatekeeper and point of evaluation for briefs for work thats not prioritized within the business, out of scope, unrealistic within given budget, timings or cannot be achieved with the skills and capacity of the team
- Partnering cross-functionally. Fully understanding the scope of work and different tasks across teams and bringing them together as a collaborative unit, fostering synergy and integration between all disciplines
- Monitor and enforce project constraints (schedule/scope/resources)
- Ensuring visibility to all stakeholders / project teams
- Build strong personal relationships within the team. Foster a culture of respect, inclusion and diversity. Create a positive impact through every action, project and conversation
- Facilitate positive team dynamics across a complex, high-pressure department with heavy workload
- Be a coach and lead the creative ops team to think holistically about problems, encouraging to think of all approaches and positively influence their decision-making
- Provide clear direction to the team, ensuring they are empowered to deliver and have opportunities to learn an