About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world.
We power brands that drive fashion forward for good.
Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warners, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric intimates brand. True&Co. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
About Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 16,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than1,400 retail storesthroughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of theTommy Hilfigerbrand were $9.2 billionin 2019
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a brand portfolio that includesTOMMY HILFIGERandTOMMY JEANS.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the worlds most recognized premium designer lifestyle groups and is recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs.
Its focus is designing and marketing high-quality mens tailored clothing and sportswear, womens collection apparel and sportswear, kidswear, denim collections, underwear (including robes, sleepwear and loungewear), footwear and accessories. Through select licensees, Tommy Hilfiger offers complementary lifestyle products such as eyewear, watches, fragrance, swimwear, socks, small leather goods, home goods and luggage.
Based in the Amsterdam EU HQ the team consists of 10+ people who carry responsibility for their respective divisions working closely together with teams like Site Merchandising, Traffic, Content and Photo studio to strive for optimal trading. Working together in an informal and hands-on setting.
As a Junior Merchandiser, Ecommerce you will be part of the Tommy Hilfiger Ecommerce Merchandising team that represents a key position in driving business of our European E-Commerce channel.
- Work collaboratively with the Planning team to create seasonal range plans and define detailed buy plans incorporating consumer insights, market trends and commercial opportunities
- Manage the Ecommerce buy process including creation of seasonal presentations (divisional buy plans), prepare buy sign-off meetings and oversee order entry process
- Select the Ecommerce collection from the divisional offer in alignment with the buy plan for both Own Operated and Partner Program
- Collaborate with the Product Strategy team in pushing exclusives and trend-driven capsules
- Attend key milestone meetings and communicate Ecommerce business needs. Establish a trusted relationship with respective divisions and present regular feedback to the divisions on selling performance and relevant data throughout the season
- Create a Go-To-Market trade calendar and brief associating teams like Content, Site Merchandising and Traffic
- Support a successful launch of new products by briefing and giving feedback to associate teams (e.g. host creative presentation to Photo Studio & Copywriting and provide product enrichments to Master data)
- Propose trading actions to improve sales performance
- Provide product related input to the Planning team on Replenishment and Markdown initiatives
- Track deliveries and flag issues to associate teams if needed (e.g. in case of delay request Content team to change imagery)
- Track and keep up with market trends and competitor activities
- Update, maintain and improve weekly reports (rate of sale trackers, best seller reports and onsite KPIs)
- Partner with the Planning team to analyze weekly sales and onsite KPIs, monitor sell-through, present key learnings during trade meetings
- Create and provide (ad-hoc or reoccurring) reports for associate teams and projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience digital merchandise
- Data driven and commercial view with strong analytical (e.g. Excel and Analytics)
- A good eye for detail, great organizational skills and works to a high level of accuracy
- Passion for product
- Demonstrates initiative and follows through completely on all aspects of a project
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, professional level of English required
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Product knowledge in the menswear category is a plus.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's PlaceCafs
- A companyculturethat fostersdevelopment, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- Asmart work programthatempowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.
Please include an up to date portfolio and motivational letter with your application. We would love to see your aesthetic as well how you commercially design to understand why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and ourbrands,TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.