- All brands strategy, product development and innovation are lead and driven by certain PVH affiliates in the US with respect to products under the Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger NA and SA brands and in the Netherlands with respect to products bearing the Tommy Hilfiger Europe, Calvin Klein Europe and Asia brand. The position in this job description provides support on strategic, developmental or innovation activities to the above-mentioned PVH related parties.
- Reporting to the Director of Logistics, the position will be responsible for providing administrative and financial support to the Logistics Licensee operations. The position requires the individual to be managing Shipping Documentation, Purchase Order follow up and all communication with the merchandising and related parties.
- Vendor Document checking and Shipment confirmation
- Review ,check Draft & Final shipping documents including invoice, packing list, C/O and bulk labels from vendors
- Assist PVH Finance to prepare final HK PVH invoice
- Review Licensee packing list, Country of Origin and bulk labels for approval.
- Share PVH Finance prepared final HK PVH invoice, packing list vide email together with stamped C/O and B/L with Consignee for review.
- Coordinate with PVH Finance for
- Advance wire transfer to Bangladesh vendors upon consignee confirmation.
- Wire transfer post shipment for non Bangladesh vendors
- Release booking confirmation to vendor and instruct forwarder to provide vessel schedule for acceptance.
- Review draft B/L from forwarder for checking before issuing instruction for original 3/3 B/L to vendor.
- Communicate with vendors to send full set shipping documents including stamped C/O and 3/3 B/L to PVH HK Shipping.
- Coordinate with various parties and logistics service providers to ensure smooth & Ontime operations
- Organize and participate in various meetings and prepare required reports to identify efficient plans
to achieve all objectives
- Support business with regards to data updates, changes, payment reconciliations and other issues.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS
Internal Contacts: Operations, Sourcing Teams / Finance
External Contacts: Factories, Suppliers, Licensees
- Limited discretion to vary from established procedures
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Analyses data to assess performance, identify problems and devise plans for improvements
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with adherence to deadlines
- Create procedures to improve operation efficiency
- Ability to be flexible and think out of box
- Knowledge of accounting and invoice processing solutions.
- Fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Need to work with multi-cultural, multi- lingual, multi-time zone business partners and counter-parts.
- Ability to adapt to changing environment;
- A good team player, able to demonstrate the core value of Partnership/ Individuality/ Passion/ Integrity/ Accountability
- Embrace PVH's core values: Individuality, Partnership, Passion, Integrity, and Accountability.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Graduate / University Degree with 2-3 years of related work experience
- Experience in creating financial documentation like Credit Memos, Invoices.
- Should be able to handle Finacial accounting and documentation, Vendor Complaince, Transportation from a Logistics Company or Supply Chain preferable
- Excellent organizational and computer skills, attention to detail, customer service and analytical skills are also important
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced culture
- Good understanding of supply chain management & Logistics, including common obstacles and effective solutions
- Patient & respectful , should be able to work under pressure, and willing to learn
- Strong attention to detail with ability to multi task
- Self motivated with a passion for driving results and achieving success
- Effective communication skills, especially fluency in English, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially Excel