As a Sr. Technical Analyst, ERP you will be a member of the regional ERP team and provide support of current systems and rollout of new capabilities for PVH brands with the focus on the Asia region SAPs S4 Fashion Solution. You will work closely with teams across PVH, to translate functional requirements into technical specifications and work with engineering teams to deliver technical solutions aligned with business needs.You will also partner closely with regional and global technical and business teams as well as external vendors to drive project deliverables of solutions.
The incumbent must be flexible to supporting different business groups, systems, and projects. The Analyst will also assist with initiatives or projects directed by the Sr Manager, ERP. The ideal candidate is expected to have excellent communication skills, collaborative work style, respect for different cultures and styles, preference for fast paced work environment, and ability to work with virtual teams on a global level in a matrixed organization. As PVH is a global organization, some of the meetings with Corporate will happen during off hours.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Requirements & Product Roadmaps
- Provide functional and technical recommendations to address business requirements including configuration for SAP S4 modules
- Translate business needs and functional requirements into technical specifications
- Create technical system/integration diagrams
- Partner with product managers on product roadmaps and backlogs
- Review and provide feedback to test lead on test scripts/scenarios
- Actively collaborate with teams to validate solution(s) throughout each sprint
- Evaluate new IT developments and business requirements in order to recommend appropriate alternatives and/or enhancements to current processes or systems.
- Liaison for systems related issues, requests, etc.
- Communicate and work with ERP product and engineering on all issues and needs
- Coordinate new capability and feature prioritization with business owners and product managers
- Craft and deliver presentations on new capabilities and enhancements to assigned platforms
- Ensure systems architecture and integration maps are kept relevant and optimized
- Design & engineer the application infrastructure to be reliable, efficient, and maintainable as aligned to PVH standards.
- Define and measure key operational metrics including site performance, incidents, and recurring issues.
- Review system and technical design documents with solution architects.
- Ensure functional and business requirements are met and perform cross-functional inspection for processes and systems incompatibility.
- Lead creation of testing scripts for team members to follow during testing of project deliverables, fixes and enhancements.
- Produce materials and guidelines for Business team training as well as documentation in supporting software development life cycle. Support Business Team during UAT.
- Develop technical specification for custom ABAP development, and enlighten the development team of the business requirements.
- Responsible for unit and, integration testing; make changes to configuration or processes based on results while adhering to the agreed upon business requirements.
- Develop and administer user support documentation and provide training /coaching to end-users, guiding the business on the appropriate use of the SAP S4/HANA modules.Work closely with non-SAP IT groups and outside vendors that need to interface to SAP/ S4 SD Module.
- Work with other systems used by the Wholesale business users should the need arise.
- Ensure that team is adhering to strict compliance of SOX controls
- Vendor engagement
- Manage the ERP efforts around security and audit compliance for the region
- Partner with the ERP teams, PVH IT and external partners on planned releases, operation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the ecommerce applications
- Work with vendors on API specifications and involve in integration discussion and definition across different platforms
- Ensure continuous improvement is embedded into daily operations and derive metrics to show case continuous improvement in process, configuration changes, deployments etc.
- Partner with business and vendors to research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Lead deployment plan reviews, engineering code reviews, application architecture reviews etc.
- Support a dynamic, transformative technology landscape.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by manager or TPG leadership.
- The position is based out of our Japan, China and Hong Kong offices, with periodic travel to our other PVH locations as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years IT experience with minimum 3 years of experience working in an analyst role
- 2 years of business analysis experience in Fashion or Retail industries is preferred
- Experience working in cross-functional teams delivering ERP technology solutions
- Experience writing detailed user stories, and creating and maintaining a product backlog
- Experience with high-volume, public facing, transactional web applications with high levels of availability with resilient application architecture, scalable infrastructure, technical operations automation, and 360 degrees of application performance monitoring.
- Experience with ITIL standards.
- Experience with root-cause analysis and troubleshooting infrastructure issues.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, thoroughness and quality towards assigned tasks/goals.
Education: Bachelors Degree in programming/systems or computer science, specialized training, or equivalent work experience required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Communicates effectively and at the right level based on the audience
- Coordinates input and participation from diverse teams
- Ability to deliver results working in a variety of project methodologies
- Goal oriented and self-motivated within a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts to varied audiences
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization