About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world.
We power brands that drive fashion forward for good.
Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warners, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric intimates brand. True&Co. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
About Calvin Klein
Calvin Kleinis a global lifestyle brand built on iconic essentials and powered by bold, progressive ideals. TheCalvin Kleinbrands CK Calvin Klein,Calvin Klein,Calvin Klein Jeans,Calvin Klein UnderwearandCalvin Klein Performance provide us with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally at various price points, through multiple distribution channels and to different consumer groups. TheCalvin Kleinbrands are also licensed for a range of products, including fragrance, women's apparel, footwear, eyewear, watches and jewelry in various regions. Global retail sales of products sold under theCalvin Kleinbrands were approximately $9.4 billion in 2019.
The tiered-brand strategy was established forCalvin Kleinto provide a focused, consistent approach to global brand growth and development that preserves the brand's prestige and image. Each of theCalvin Klein brands occupies a distinct marketing identity and position. We believe thatCalvin Kleinis well positioned over the next few years to establish itself as the worlds favorite brand. With the North Star of "Defying the boundaries of self-expression" guiding its design, marketing and consumer engagement initiatives, we believe that Calvin Klein will convert its investments into ongoing commercial success
Spanning across 27 locales and available in 8 different languages, the Calvin Klein European Ecommerce experience attracts over 55 million visitors a year. The Calvin Klein Customer Experience (CX) team is responsible for designing, testing and building this best-in-class Ecommerce platform. We strive to ensure that calvinklein.com doesnt just look amazing but performs well and anticipates our customers needs.
You will be part of the Calvin Klein CRO team within the CX team. Your role is key in creating the experiments that drive the CK platform forward. You will be working closely with our analysts and designers in creating and validating the best possible experiences for our users.
- Creative thinking with the tools provided for any given test CRO development can require you to think outside of the box to come to a valid testing setup.
- Collaborate with our analysts and designers to come to the most optimal testing setup. You are expected to have opinions and ideas on how to further enhance the user experience in all sorts of ways.
- Know how our testing-, data and analysis tools are setup, maintained and connected and be able to troubleshoot issues and optimize data strategies.
- Work with and implement external APIs where needed when testing with vendors and/or (new) tools.
- Actively participate in regular team meetings to discuss ideas, offer advice and strategize on ideas to improve the Ecommerce experiencee
- Support different teams with technical insights from a front-end perspective.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in working as a front-end developer
- Excellent communication skills and able to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms
- Open minded and able to discuss ideas to come to a collaborative conclusion.
- Attention to detail and a creative mindset able to assess possibilities and pick the most optimal one
- Experience with A/B testing software, such as Optimizely, Monetate or VWO.
- Experience with data analytics tools like Google Analytics or Adobe analytics, with technical insights into the tools.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Acompanyculturethat fostersdevelopment, offering trainingand learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality,and individuality
- Amonthly Covid home- office budget
- Asmart work programthatempowers ourassociates to workfrom home in the Netherlands, withina flexible schedule
- Abeautifulstate-of-the-artCampus awaiting you upon our return to the office
COVID-19 and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact ofCOVID-19 and look ahead to shaping our new ways of working, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. This means all of our teams, including HR, work a bit differently• . Our Recruiting process is conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. New hires will be welcomed through an adapted, at-home onboarding program. Equipment will be delivered safely to your front doors.
We will continue to work this way until September 2021, and are looking to shape a more hybrid work-from-home / office model in the coming months.
Should your application be successful, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the recruitment process and Covid Work policies in your initial call.
• Please note that should you be applying for a role at our PVH Studios, or in our distribution facilities, the hybrid model already applies.
PVH Europe and ourbrands,TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.