The Sr.Manager, End User Support is responsible for providing technical on-site and remote computer support and troubleshooting related to hardware, software and connectivity issues.The role involves leading a team of professionals with heavy user interaction at all levels. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are critical.
- Responsible for computer installation, computer upgrades, user configuration, monitoring, system tuning, troubleshooting, and capacity planning.
- Provide direction and guidance to the End User Support Team, ensuring professionalism and responsiveness, and that the right skillsets are in place.
- Identify areas of focus and techniques to improve service quality and reduce the overall number of requests. Identify opportunities to enable end-users to become more self-sufficient
- Oversee support issues to ensure all open tickets are being handled correctly according to PVH standards.
- Establish, monitor and improve end-user support procedures and service levels to improve incident & request performance.
- Manage resource assignments, track actuals vs forecasts, and ensure accurate reporting and classification of incidents and requests.
- Provide project oversight, establish project timelines and scopes, and communicate regular project status update.
- Establish technical service guidelines and standards. Create and document policies and procedures relevant to the function and promote adherence to compliance.
- Serve as an escalation point for technical issues. Provide team members with suggestions on handling difficult cases.
- Supervise and mentor Client Support Team. Create an environment conducive to training and developing.
- Work closely with the IT Service Desk to provide second line technical support and ensure assigned tickets are responded to, diagnosed, and resolved swiftly and effectively in line with service level objectives.
- Partner with engineering teams to ensure seamless, uninterrupted release, deployment, operations and support of client-technology solutions.
- Maintain asset management for desktop, laptops, and end user peripherals.
- Facilitate resolution of all trouble tickets. Escalate issues to Tier II. Ensure Tier II support closes tickets in a timely manner.Communicate to end users.
- Ensure equipment order and repairs are completed efficiently and effectively. Validate quality of service through a quality control process.
- Develop reports and action plans based on metrics to enhance the end user experience.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Windows and Mac OS operating systems and applications is required.
- Strong customer service skills, quality control, and results orientation.
- Experience in acting as technical resource and handling escalations.
- Extensive expertise in Microsoft Office, Office 365, OneDrive, MS-Teams, Adobe CC, and common collaboration & productivity tools.
- Knowledge and demonstrated expertise with the management and support of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Strong project management experience leading special projects with corporate-wide impact.
- Experience in end point management tools (SCCM, JAMF, Intune, Airwatch)
- Ability to provide positive customer service, advanced communication, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and working with both technical and non-technical entities.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of related experience
- ITILv3 or v4 preferred
- Have managed small to large helpdesk / desktop support teams
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicants current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH