Execute and develop programs together with China C&B Head, in order to provide an effective and efficient kit to keep internal equity & external competitive advantage.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- to lead the whole process for monthly payroll to ensure the accurate
payment, covering data interface, data collection, social insurance data
verification, commission calculation and total payroll check.
- Manage, develop and implement compensation strategy and policies to
ensure a proper compensation system in the market and in line with company
development to keep internal equity & external competitive advantage.
- Control and analyze HR budget and cost.
- Perform job analysis and evaluation
exercises, merit increase programs, and develop a competitive job and
salary structure. Be sensitive on the market movement including pay trend as
well as legal regulations update.
- Responsible for the internal audit &
annual social benefit audit by the government.
- Compile, review,
analyze and interpret market Comp surveys.
- Other Comp related
projects assigned by C&B Head.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
5+ years HR/C&B experiences in MNC Company.
- Good written and spoken English and Mandarin capabilities are must.
- Good analytical capabilities.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Proactive, self-motivation and willing to work under pressure.
Education:Bachelor degree or above