Understanding product story/collection; present a refreshing and dynamic shop thru deliver compelling product display combination in store, and ultimately support sustainable biz growth in both retail and Franchise biz
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
1. Work closely with line manager to strategically initiate generic VM guidelines that balance the global directive expectations and local needs on CKP
2. Work closely with line manager and relevant teams to come up with seasonal new launch guideline that can enhance the VM consistency across the nation on CKP
3. VM Training
- Clearly understand CK brand values and design culture and how it translates into retail environments, coach and communicate CK brand language to China VM team.
- Work closely with Regional VM to understand all VM/design guidelines. Apply design guidelines for China CK shop environments.
- Seasonal training to VM counterparts with meaningful contents and constructive approach in guidelines
4. Window and Poster VM guideline for product story-telling
- Properly implement and ensure efficient method/process to refresh/update product display thru existing shop visit and new store opening support.
- Timely and efficiently apply seasonal window and poster VM guideline/seasonal message for China CK business
5. Coordinate brand VM tools execution process with vendors
6. Monthly VM meeting with whole VM to share new VM guidelines
7. Evolve monthly guidelines that can synergize the business growth
8. Monthly photos report rating with franchise VM team
9. Coordinate and central control VM relevant items/tools prototype and vendor management
10. Effectively deliver the seasonal visual message to both direct retail and franchise business model thru seasonal training and shop visit trips.
11. Store visit once a season and cover part of the own retail or consignment store
12. Connect and build relationship and partnership with CKA VM team.
13. Participate in CKA VM monthly call, feedback and China business needs.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5-7 years relevant experiences in Visual Merchandising
- Proficient in design software Photoshop ,illustrator, AutoCAD, 3D Max, office software
- Both VM hands-on and training skill preferred
- Must Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good communication skill, always-learning and strong self-promotion will.
Education: University degree or above major in Art & design","industry":"Retail"