This position will bring TR OneSource (Tax) subject matter expertise and will be responsible for production support, root cause analysis, solution design, system enhancements and Tax related projects. This candidate would be responsible for ensuring controls for PVH OneSource Tax Engine configurations and data integrity. Communication skills are critical working with internal IT teams, OS support and business partners especially Tax administrator to resolve system and/or data related issues. This role has the opportunity to be based out of our Bridgewater, NJ; US-Remote; Bangalore, India; & Hong Kong offices.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Provide functional and technical support and guidance for Thomson Reuters OneSource Tax Engine system to ensure we develop globally scalable and sustainable solutions.
- ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination- Certified Implementer Certification
- Experience with ONESOURCE Reporting and Compliance beneficial
- Experience in US Sales & Use Tax and Canadian Tax Solutions
- Experience with SAP and Ariba integrations a plus
- Prior experience integrating TR OneSource to SAP, ecommerce and Point of Sales systems
- Background in tax technology, process improvement, optimization of tax and technology departments, data analytics
- General knowledge of sales/use tax laws in North American and Asia
- Solid understanding of Order to Cash, POS Retail, Procure to Pay & Finance and their integration with Tax solutions and processes.
- Ability to be involved in multiple implementations of TR OneSource at the same time
- While assisting with implementations this candidate will also have to support multiple integrations of OneSource to a variety of existing systems, including Ariba, SAP S/4 Fashion, North America Ecommerce platforms and North America Point of Sale systems
- Engage the internal business partners and project team by holding customer workshops, scoping solutions, building, testing, documenting, and implementing, while managing scope and customer expectations.
- Guide and train business on system functionality and appropriate use of the system.
- Design and develop repeatable solutions/configurations by leveraging common process and technology to accommodate future requirements/changes in business process through business IT partnership
- Partnering with SAP team in developing functional specification for any new ABAP objects, and guide the build of those programs within the development team.
- Responsible for unit testing, integration and regression testing, including building test cases, perform tests, and make changes to configuration or processes based on results.
- Work closely with non-SAP IT groups and outside Vendors that need to interface to ONESOURCE.
- Function as a project leader for system enhancements/upgrades by driving project deliverables, communication and stakeholder sign off.
- Manage project timeline and resource scheduling to meet the deliverables.
- Identify, escalate and resolve project related issues.
- Troubleshoot data and workflow issues
- Work with Tax admin from the business to resolve them.
- Support the resolution of errors related to interfaces like SAP, Ecommerce, POS both for master and transactional data
- Able to handle defect tracking process, issue resolution, and escalation procedures
- Demonstrate a high sense of responsibility - to our customers, our users, our colleagues, and to the quality and timeliness of one's own work; a willingness and desire to "do what it takes" to support our organization operating in a global model - sometimes during non-standard work hours. Display a positive and constructive attitude with a continual desire and capability to learn
- This position may require some travel, both domestically and internationally based on project requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in below
- TR Determination
- TR Compliance
- TR Reporting
- Solid tax SME, business ethics practices, process efficiencies experience and the ability to recognize and translate business problems into solutions
- Excellent communication, writing, facilitation, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Experience with SAP and related integrations is a definite plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Bachelors Degree or equivalent required.
- IT background in functional design and implementation of financial systems.
- Must have excellent partnership skills and must be able to work with a highly diverse workforce, domestically and internationally
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Proficient in Visio
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicants current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH