The Manager, Supply Chain Planning for New Product Ventures will be responsible for multi-product class management to support the Calvin Klein business strategies and special initiatives in conjunction with the Global Supply Planning strategies. This person will lead Global Operations initiatives specific to Calvin Klein New Product Ventures. This role will have a focus on raw material planning, capacity planning, supplier management, global buy reconciliation, and all region-facing activities to support regional and global buy processes. This position will execute data gathering, reporting, and planning functions for the company in support of informed decisions, cost-effective problem solving, and optimal business execution. This person will identify and evaluate demand, project capacity/allocation strategies to optimize business objectives and support business objectives through continuous consideration of KPIs. This person will collaborate with NPV cross functional teams, Regional Operations, Global Supply, Supply Planning teams to unlock speed and flexibility within CK Global Supply Chain for PVH sourced and non-sourced product.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
Forecasting and Bulk Procurement:
- Analyze unique NPV initiative against demand and project production capacity for vendors
- Partner with NPV cross-functional teams to project a raw material forecast for fabric mills
- Initiate global bulk raw material purchases to support planned bulk ship dates
- Support any on-boarding for new supplier partnerships from a supply planning perspective
Reporting & Analysis:
- Collaborate with fabric teams, mills and business channels for utilization
- Develop and perform effective analysis on raw material procurement
- Point person for tracking fabric projections on raw materials with long lead times.
- Autonomously develops a process to capture, process, report and analyze feedback from key stakeholders
Facilitator of Regional & Global Operations for NPV initiatives:
- Support NPV Regional Operations and Global Supply teams on all functions relating to fabric buys, inventory management, costing, and communication
- Effectively manage the relationship with all regional operations, planning and demand teams to ensure alignment on time and action and buy dates for each NPV.
- Leverage existing systems and databases to generate data and KPIs
- Document processes and information flows involved in reporting activities
- Clearly document best practices so others can learn from these experiences.
- Partner with production and mill management team for sourcing direction
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
Internal: NPV Global Merch and Merch Project Management teams, Regional Retail & Wholesale Planning and Operations Teams, Global Supply Teams, Finance
External: Suppliers, Mills/Factories
BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITIES: May/will provide analyses for forecasts/estimates used by Finance/Account executives. Plan to maintain cost improvements.
- Prioritize deadlines
- Draw conclusions from empirical data
- Many minor decisions are made on a day-to-day basis; major decisions are reviewed and collaborated on a team basis.
- This position is involved in making decisions regarding the planning of data, reporting, and general planning of the business.
- This role will be involved in making critical decisions with regards to forecast, capacity and level planning at mills.
- Many decisions will be made on a day-to-day basis; major decisions are reviewed and collaborated on a team basis.
- Have to come up with creative ways to handle and process new sets of data from sales and demand planning.
- Ability to influence others.
- Must be able to analyze data, determine best course of action to optimize data usage.
- Ability to create new ways to analyze and interpret data/information.
- Manager, Supply Chain Planning needs to be able to meet the demands of a hectic, fast paced environment where priorities are changing frequently.
- Ability to work with multiple cross functional teams and regional hubs.
- Potential to travel
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5-7 years experience in one of the following: production planning, inventory management, operations, buying/procurement, supply chain, and/or logistics/distribution.
- 2-4 years experience working with a forecasting/inventory management/master planning (production) solution such as JDA Fulfill, JDA MP, JDA ESP, i2 Prod Plan, SAP Master Planner, Manugistics, or Logility Oracle
- 1-3 years Fabric Procurement Experience
Education: Bachelors Degree required
- JDA Collaborate/ESP highly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of MRP and ERP systems and their implementation.
- Ability to manage & meet deadlines
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Exercise sound judgment
- Proven project management skills
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a busy office environment
- High integrity & business ethics
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying wit