PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warners, OlgaandGeoffrey Beenebrands, as well as the digital-centricTrue&Co.intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
One of PVHs greatest strengths is our people, and our collective desire to create an inclusive workplace environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Our culture is grounded in our companys values and we are cultivating an environment of inclusion, belonging and equity for all to build a better workplace, drive innovation in the marketplace and create positive impacts in our communities. We strive to be an employer of choice to drive fashion forward for good.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets which include 13 countries with more than 2600 employees is located in Duesseldorf and home to around 500 employees.
Consumer centricity is our priority for the best possible customer experience. We are looking for ambitious individuals that support the purpose of our retail full price merchandise planning and outlet buying team in the region west at PVH to enable an agile multi-European-country-business to plan and to manage, control and optimize the product flow based on market-specific requirements.
A day in the life of a Coordinator NOS Planning (m/f/x):
- You will support the reorder intake of NOS (Never-out-of Stock)Styles as well the forecast upload of the NOS planning
- You will control and adjust our NOS stocks
- You will regularly control the delivery as well as take measures if necessary
- You will prepare presentations for the management team
- You will communicate closely with internal departments (e.g. Wholesale, Retail and Pure Player) as well as our global headquarters in Amsterdam
What do we need from you? You have:
- A completed apprenticeship or economic studies
- First professional experience in the field of planning and/or controlling
- An analytical understanding of numbers
- First experience of handling SAP as well as very good MS-Office skills
- A good command of written and spoken English
What you can expect from us:
- The possibility to work from our beautiful head office which is located at the famous Medienhafen in the heart of Duesseldorf
- A hybrid smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH university
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other well-being initiatives
- During covid-19 crisis the health and safety remains a top priority for PVH. We have issued guidelines and implemented measures for a healthy work environment that we carefully monitor and adapt
PVH is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.","industry":"Retail"