About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN,TOMMY HILFIGER,Van Heusen,IZOD, ARROW,Warners,OlgaandGeoffrey Beenebrands, as well as the digital-centricTrue&Co.intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
The European Retail team Supports the Local Markets in seasonal planning & Collection alignment across the countries. It is a Support function guiding and coordinating the PVH full price Retail business to create the Brands vision in stores. Working with the divisions to give Retail a voice on the need of the markets and what the Retail teams need to drive sales and create an inspirational shopping experience. The team environment is dynamic, open and respectful.
The CK Jr Merchandiser will report into the CK Merchandising Manager with a dotted line into the CK close to Body Merchandiser. As the Jr Merchandiser you will be supporting the Merchandising team in the assortment building process. We are looking for someone who puts emphasis on the details and can turn information into insights, has an eye for product and the curiosity to learn new systems. The ability to develop key cross-functional relationships is critical to accomplishing team goals. This role requires you to keep up-to-date on timelines, processes and multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Play a leading role in CK Mens Underwear, FTW & ACC, and licensing business.
- Create Aligned assortments for your area of responsibility , in collaboration with the Markets and Ecom to drive DTC business and Consumer messaging.
- Create and distribute reports / presentations related to sales performance (e.g. country reporting, product group reporting ) and perform market research analyses (e.g. competitor landscape
- Support Retail Merchandisers and the Retail Merchandise Manager with preparing for and conducting key meetings (e.g. Omnichannel Assortment Validation Meeting)
- Manage general administrative activities and handle ad hoc requests
- Set up the retail line list and buy file and ensure accurateness of data and report to Retail Planner on any complications
- Develop strong & Collaborative relationships with Markets, Ecom and Divisions.
- Responsible for end to end buying activities for one or multiple product groups
The Ideal Candidate description:
- Excellent communication skills, command of English language (written & spoken)
- Able to work on own initiative and be pro-active
- Team player, can do mentality and willing to learn
- Hard-worker, proactive, hands-on mentality, flexible, multitasking, solution oriented, ability to prioritize
- Live the PVH values: Entrepreneurial mindset, Team mentality, Respect, Simplicity, Ownership and Youthful spirit.
- University and/or role related degree for impact on interaction with various cultures
- Good knowledge of MS office, Adobe Creative Suite
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and ourbrands,TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.