About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world.
We power brands that drive fashion forward for good.
Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warners, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric intimates brand. True&Co. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
About Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 16,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than1,400 retail storesthroughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of theTommy Hilfigerbrand were $9.2 billionin 2019
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a brand portfolio that includesTOMMY HILFIGERandTOMMY JEANS.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the worlds most recognized premium designer lifestyle groups and is recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs.
Its focus is designing and marketing high-quality mens tailored clothing and sportswear, womens collection apparel and sportswear, kidswear, denim collections, underwear (including robes, sleepwear and loungewear), footwear and accessories. Through select licensees, Tommy Hilfiger offers complementary lifestyle products such as eyewear, watches, fragrance, swimwear, socks, small leather goods, home goods and luggage.
Merchandising Operations is responsible for sample inbound and the style setup across systems (style-master data). This team collaborates closely with the divisional merchandising teams, product development, PVH Offshore buying offices, direct vendors central supply teams, sample warehouse and process development teams.
As a sample coordinator, you will be part of the Merchandising Operations team, and will report directly to the Merchandising Operation manager. You will be responsible for ensuring on time delivery of samples for digitial asset creation. You will be supporting product departments by overseeing and monitoring activities of end to end sample process, from order placement to deliveries.
You will be working with Excel, PLM, SAP and other tools within the company.
- Ensuring a timely availability of samples for digital asset creation of our Ecom team and wholesale custimers by continuously monitoring status and aligning with stakeholders involved in the process.
- Set-up, tracking and maintenance of reporting.
- Owning full end-to-end seasonal sample processes from order placement to delivery to end locations.
- Responsible for a timely placing of purchase orders, shipment and processing of samples orders.
- Ensuring a continuous update of the Sample Delivery Status by tracking changes and updating data across all systems.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with PVH buying offices, direct vendors, Buying Operations, Order Fulfilment, Market Operations, Central team and warehouse team regarding deliveries of samples
- Guarding efficient processes, proactively anticipating challenges, seeking solutions to improve inefficient processes and highlighting areas of improvement to increase process efficiency
- Support the manager by reassessing the teams procedures & tools and highlighting improvement opportunities.
- Support the manager in operational implementation of solutions and improvements with the teams involved.
- Takes the lead on cross-divisional topics which are applicable to the internal team and ensures alignment & follow up within the team is applied.
- Performs requirements analysis upon requests.
- Proactively sharing operational knowledge and best practices to participate in team effort to raise working efficiency.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor degree with 2-3 years of related work experience in a similar fied.
- Fluent in English additional languages are a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel (V-look up, index matching, pivot table, macros etc).
- Working experience with Centric PLM and SAP FMS are a plus.
- Interest in processes, preferably with experience in Operations.
- Analytical and result oriented mind-set.
- High level of accuracy, problem-solving skills and attention to details.
- Highly organized with good priority setting skills.
- Able to work in a demanding environment and under pressure with deadlines (time management).
- Structured and pro-active working approach.
- Flexible no 9 to 6 mentality - in peak periods overtime may be asked.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Team player with a hands on mentality and who can work independently.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Acompanyculturethat fostersdevelopment, offering trainingand learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality,and individuality
- Amonthly Covid home- office budget
- Asmart work programthatempowers ourassociates to workfrom home in the Netherlands, withina flexible schedule
- Abeautifulstate-of-the-artCampus awaiting you upon our return to the office
Please include an up to date portfolio and motivational letter with your application. We would love to see your aesthetic as well how you commercially design to understand why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and ourbrands,TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.