The primary role is to lead strategic global sourcing and development of knit fabrics that meet brands aesthetic, cost and ensuring best in quality needs. Individual will drive newness and innovation with forward thinking of company initiatives inclusive of sustainability.
Candidates MUST have demonstrated/deep knits background for this position.
- Partner with Design and PD to develop product within sourcing base.
- Provide input to and execute sourcing strategy
- Drive development and production TNAs
- Ensure and monitor calendar adherence
- Identify root cause analysis and problem solving
- Analyze data and use strategically
- Ensure all fabrics meet our sustainable and quality requirements.
- Engage cross-functional partners for cost and timing solutions
- Translate aesthetic into clear, executable direction for vendors ensuring seamless execution of product.
- Maintain a fabric resource library to support seasonal inspiration and archived seasonal developments.
- Attend seasonal trade shows, conferences, etc to gain perspective on trends as it applies to Tommy Hilfiger
- Drive product category to balance quality and cost of fabrics
- Drive process improvements
- Develop, coach and lead team
- College degree; Fabric/Textile degree, a plus
- 6+ years of R&D experience
- Expert understanding of global textile knowledge
- 5-8 years of management experience preferred
- Microsoft office suites/PLM
- Product lifecycle and calendar
- Data analytics
- Project management
- Strategic management
- Business management
- Team management
- Competitive management
- Interpersonal skills: work effectively and build consensus across multiple internal and external cross functional partners
- Work independently and collaboratively
- Comprehension and critical thinking
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Position is based in our NYC office; ability to work remotely, if needed
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicants current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH