PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Build and execute an allocation strategy in partnership with merchandising team and retail merchandising;
- Managing initial allocation plan and in-season replenishment of goods, monitor and adjust replenishment parameters to create optimal stock level cross all channel and city;
- Regularly review and get feedback from sales team regarding store grades and allocation needs;
- Manage automatic replenishment for non-seasonal product and proactively make adjustments based on sales trends, seasonality factors, business needs, etc;
- Responsible for day-to-day information of and communication with stores as well as DC, Operations etc. regarding requests/questions etc. (e.g. replenishment suggestions, deliveries etc.).
- Lead, coach and manage team to complete all tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 5 years allocation experience, prefer from garment retail industry.
- Highly Commercial and analytical skills;
- Highly organized and detailed oriented;
- Ability to prioritize a demanding, workload and time manage effectively;
- Good communication/managing skills in both oral and written;
- Result oriented. Ability to both initiate and complete.
- Office windows: Excel, PPT.
Education: Bachelors degree or above","industry":"Retail"