About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN,TOMMY HILFIGER,Van Heusen,IZOD, ARROW,Warners,OlgaandGeoffrey Beenebrands, as well as the digital-centricTrue&Co.intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
The objective of the Controlling team within PVH Europe is to act as the bridge between the Business and Finance; supporting the Business owners to translate their strategies into budgets and long term plans; and with that setting and safeguarding financial targets for PVH Europe.
We are Finance Business Partners, actively seeking to build trusted relationships with our Stakeholders
This is an exciting opportunity to join our PVHE Controlling team, overseeing mostly the CK product divisions. In this role, you are expected to be the expert on all P&L components of the Calvin Klein business, impacted through the work of the product teams. This means you will get a full understanding of all the processes that drive the CK Business and with that provide best estimates of the future performance and direction on PVH Europe Business.
As part of the annual budget process, the Business Controller supports in target setting and works with the business to translate their strategies into meaningful budgets.
- Form strong trusted relationships with the Business and support the management in decision making with financial implications for your area
- Gain full brand performance understanding and all aspects of the business, including Global landscape
- Improve and simplify monthly reporting packs- with the aim to explain key developments to both Finance and non-Finance Stakeholders
Budget & Forecast
- Responsible for the budget target setting and month end process for the Calvin Klein Product teams
- Planning of hedged product margins with input from business on Product costs and developments
- Sample Budget planning & monthly reporting as per input from Divisions (options, ASP, handling costs, etc.)
- Payroll planning/inputs & updates as per FTE input HR & Business Control
- Understanding of Gross Margin; including controllable Product cost variance items and Dilution
- Pro-actively identify and drive profitability improvement initiatives and actively challenge existing ways of working;
- Undertake and participate in cost scenario analysis impacting the P&L
- Identify risks and suggest how to overcome them
The Ideal Candidate:
- University/Bachelors degree in Business Administration / Finance
- Experience working in a commercial environment, preferably in apparel industry with 5+ years of experiences
- Clear understanding of controlling and finance planning best practice
- Solid understanding of business processes and product life cycle
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail including a strong control focus
- Strong technical skills in using Excel and PowerPoint, translating finance results into relevant business updates
- Experience with SAP BW, BPC Netweaver platform is preferred
- Able to work pro-active, independently, yet at the same time a prime example of a collaborator
- Capable of prioritizing multiple tasks while looking for ways to improve processes
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills are essential due to the frequent interaction with various business partners
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Acompanyculturethat fostersdevelopment, offering trainingand learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality,and individuality
- Amonthly Covid home- office budget
- Asmart work programthatempowers ourassociates to workfrom home in the Netherlands, withina flexible schedule
- Abeautifulstate-of-the-artCampus awaiting you upon our return to the office
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and ourbrands,TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.