The Project Manager of Supply Business Process is capable of analyzing and solving complex problems, facilitating meetings at all levels of the organization and producing high quality deliverables. The ideal candidate is a strong team player, who eagerly seeks opportunities and shows passion for the job, who enjoys a challenging environment and working by objectives. They are also eager to continuously improve and develop, curious by nature, constantly raising the bar.
- Participates in the planning, execution and controlling of strategic projects with strong analytical focus and understanding of consumer-centric strategies
- Contributes to the problem solving process: frame problems, execute analytical modeling, and through analysis provide insights into solutions
- Acts as a contact person to the entire project stream team for project related tasks and ad hoc queries.
- Independently carries out smaller projects and management requests. Can prioritize and carry on concurrent tasks, related to the same or to different projects
- Supports Director and team in the analysis business processes and the preparation of top management meetings
- Contributes to facilitating the change driven by the project
- Can coach other team members
- Understands and shows passion for the worldwide fashion and retail market in terms of consumer behavior, competitor and industry developments
- Strong and flexible analytical mindset: quickly understands and manages new topics, driving clear and concise insights from large sets of quantitative and/or qualitative data
- Understands the complexity of a matrix organization, capable of operating within one
- Hands-on mentality and pragmatic approach with strong collaboration attitude and team play, does not take him/herself too seriously
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 plus years experience in project management, change management and project planning, preferably in a strategy consulting company or an equivalent position in fashion, and/or retail environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, cross-functional, collaborative environment.
- Preferably possesses Supply Chain and operational background at global lifestyle brand
- Effective communicator and influencer. Comfortable presenting in front of mixed audiences
- Excellent social and communication skills, does not take him/herself too seriously
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects; must be detail oriented and highly skilled in time management
Must be able to support the development of process where none existed, build collaborative relationships amongst peers and superiors; learn language of every functional business group, recommend, and develop comprehensive plans and initiatives to improve business, communication, and performance in multiple areas. Comfortable with high levels of ambiguity
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicants current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH