PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, ARROW, Warners, OlgaandGeoffrey Beenebrands, as well as the digital-centricTrue&Co.intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
One of PVHs greatest strengths is our people, and our collective desire to create an inclusive workplace environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Our culture is grounded in our companys values and we are cultivating an environment of inclusion, belonging and equity for all to build a better workplace, drive innovation in the marketplace and create positive impacts in our communities. We strive to be an employer of choice to drive fashion forward for good.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets which include 13 countries with more than 2600 employees is located in Duesseldorf and home to around 500 employees.
We are looking for passionate and ambitious individuals that will act as brand ambassadors for our brands with the consumer at heart of everything they do. The role provides innovative guidelines and concepts based on product strategies that ensure the VM Coordinators are able to implement the personalized and consistent consumer experience in PVH Region West. Next to leading the team, the role is responsible to plan and execute all in-season visual merchandising activities, projects and events. The underlying aim is to create personalized and consistent consumer experiences in the local points of sales fulfilling our consumers demands.
A day in the life of A Manager Visual Merchandising Outlet & Windows (m/f/x):
- Execution of local premium point-of-sale consumer journey as service function for Outlet: You will create an ideal floor plan, window concept and fixtures based on segmentation and business objective
- You will supervise windows and instore navigation, space management based on guidelines and product strategy
- You will train your Visual Merchandising Coordinators to ensure optimal implementation of the guidelines
- You will conduct season launch meetings on point-of-sales with key stakeholders to support consumer centricity
- Champion consumer point-of-sale experience: You will drive contemporary & innovative consumer experiences on all point-of-sales based on segmentation and create model point-of-sale by segmentationwith best practice guidance and provide (digital) training tools
- Ensure premium support function: You will communicate region specific visual merchandising guidelineswith the most efficient digital/virtual tools
- You will support cross channelbuying appointments based on space management point-of-sale knowledge to ensure product strategy with consumer journey by local segmentation
- Lead and Coach the Visual Merchandising Coordinators as a role model: You will ensure an empowerment and error culture cross departments based on company objectives and sustain and optimize the cross channels duo brand organization, communication and synergies
What do we need from you? You have:
- A completed apprenticeship as a visual merchandiser or comparable fields
- Relevant experience of work in Retail-, E-Com- or Omni-Channel Textile point-of-sales
- Knowledge and gained insights into marketing or any other visual aesthetic related field is a big advantage
- A high willingness to travel and a class B driving license
- An open and communicative personality as well as hands-on mentality
- A good command of spoken and written German and English
What you can expect from us:
- A hybrid smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH university
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other well-being initiatives
- During covid-19 crisis the health and safety remains a top priority for PVH. We have issued guidelines and implemented measures for a healthy work environment that we carefully monitor and adapt
PVH is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.","industry":"Retail"