About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world.
We power brands that drive fashion forward for good.
Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warners, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric intimates brand. True&Co. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
About Calvin Klein
Calvin Kleinis a global lifestyle brand built on iconic essentials and powered by bold, progressive ideals. TheCalvin Kleinbrands CK Calvin Klein,Calvin Klein,Calvin Klein Jeans,Calvin Klein UnderwearandCalvin Klein Performance provide us with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally at various price points, through multiple distribution channels and to different consumer groups. TheCalvin Kleinbrands are also licensed for a range of products, including fragrance, women's apparel, footwear, eyewear, watches and jewelry in various regions. Global retail sales of products sold under theCalvin Kleinbrands were approximately $9.4 billion in 2019.
The tiered-brand strategy was established forCalvin Kleinto provide a focused, consistent approach to global brand growth and development that preserves the brand's prestige and image. Each of theCalvin Klein brands occupies a distinct marketing identity and position. We believe thatCalvin Kleinis well positioned over the next few years to establish itself as the worlds favorite brand. With the North Star of "Defying the boundaries of self-expression" guiding its design, marketing and consumer engagement initiatives, we believe that Calvin Klein will convert its investments into ongoing commercial success
The Merchandise Operations team is responsible for the product data setup across systems and sample inbound. This team collaborates closely with the divisional merchandising teams, product development, sample warehouse and process development teams.
The Product Data Specialist reports directly to the Merchandise Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring on time product data availability for sell-in.
- Ensuring a timely availability of interfaced PLM product data across SAP/PIM and selling tools, by continuously monitoring and aligning product data.
- Set-up, tracking and maintenance of reporting.
- Managing key milestones to ensure as much Product Data is aligned as needed.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with Product Development and Product Merchandising to address erroneous Product Data set-up, be aware of exceptions and requirements for selling tool set-up.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with central, divisional and cross divisional teams to create an efficient and aligned set-up of Product Data across various systems and to ensure optimization of all external Product Data related reporting and processes.
- Proactively sharing operational knowledge and best practices to participate in team effort to raise working efficiency.
- Guarding efficient processes, proactively anticipating challenges, seeking solutions to improve inefficient processes.
- Performs requirements analysis upon requests.
- Takes the lead on cross divisional topics which are applicable to the internal team and ensures alignment & follow up within the team is applied.
- Supports the senior specialist by reassessing the teams operational procedures & tools and highlighting improvement opportunities.
- Supports the senior specialist in operational implementation of solutions and improvements with the teams involved.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong coordination skills, detail-oriented and strong communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills and working experience with PLM C8andSAP FMS.
- Datadriven and analytical in mindset.
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines.
- Generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Works autonomouslywithin established procedures andpractices.
- Anticipates patterns and links beyond the immediate problem to the wider implications.
- Acts as a formal resource for other colleagues, coordinating their work but not as a supervisor.
- Willingness to work in & adjust to a dynamic and ever changing work environment.
- University/Engineering degree with 3-5 years of related work experience or a post-secondary degree with minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- Fluent in English additional languages are a plus.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Acompanyculturethat fostersdevelopment, offering trainingand learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality,and individuality
- Amonthly Covid home- office budget
- Asmart work programthatempowers ourassociates to workfrom home in the Netherlands, withina flexible schedule
- Abeautifulstate-of-the-artCampus awaiting you upon our return to the office
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and ourbrands,TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.