PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, ARROW, Warners, OlgaandGeoffrey Beenebrands, as well as the digital-centricTrue&Co.intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
One of PVHs greatest strengths is our people, and our collective desire to create an inclusive workplace environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Our culture is grounded in our companys values and we are cultivating an environment of inclusion, belonging and equity for all to build a better workplace, drive innovation in the marketplace and create positive impacts in our communities. We strive to be an employer of choice to drive fashion forward for good.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets which include 13 countries with more than 2600 employees is located in Duesseldorf and home to around 500 employees.
We are looking for passionate and ambitious individuals that will act as brand ambassadors for our brands with the consumer at heart of everything they do. Purpose of the Coordinator Visual Merchandising Multi-Channel will be to execute dual-brand services with responsibility across Retail Fullprice, Wholesale and Franchise in PVH Region West. The role will be responsible for all in-season visual merchandising activities, projects and events within the regional team. All this will be done with the underlying aim to create personalized and consistent consumer experiences in the local points of sales fulfilling our consumers demands. The place of residence should ideally be Berlin or the surrounding area.
A day in the life of An Area Visual Merchandiser Berlin (m/f/x):
- Local execution of premium point-of-sale consumer journey as service function cross channel: You will set up windows and instore navigation, space management based on our guidelines and product stagey.
- You will conduct efficient digital point-of-sale trainings to ensure a consistent brand identity as well as season launch meetings on point-of-sales with key stakeholders
- You will document and provide point-of-sale photos for all segments in order to ensure the guidelines set up
- Premium support function: You will execute onsite and digital trainings for new openings, refits and support store closures
- You will create and follow up on the business unit priorities with your point-of-sale visit planner
- You will frequently visit point-of-sales based on segmentation and location to refresh shopfloor allocated training
- Showroom Set-Up for sale seasons and events: You will support our sales team to execute showroom guidelines based on our brand identity
- Drive Consumer Centricity inside the organization: You will challenge all tasks and decisions based on the consumer centricity
What do we need from you? You have:
- A completed apprenticeship as a visual merchandiser or comparable work experience
- A high willingness to travel and a class B driving license
- An open and communicative personality as well as hands-on mentality
- A good command of spoken and written German and English
What you can expect from us:
- A hybrid smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH university
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other well-being initiatives
- During covid-19 crisis the health and safety remains a top priority for PVH. We have issued guidelines and implemented measures for a healthy work environment that we carefully monitor and adapt
PVH is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.","industry":"Retail"