PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warners, OlgaandGeoffrey Beenebrands, as well as the digital-centricTrue&Co.intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
One of PVHs greatest strengths is our people, and our collective desire to create an inclusive workplace environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Our culture is grounded in our companys values and we are cultivating an environment of inclusion, belonging and equity for all to build a better workplace, drive innovation in the marketplace and create positive impacts in our communities. We strive to be an employer of choice to drive fashion forward for good.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets which include 13 countries with more than 2600 employees is located in Duesseldorf and home to around 500 employees.
We`re searching for a Coordinator Digital Transformation (m/f/x) to join our headquarters in Dsseldorf's Media Harbour whose mission will be to support the companys advancing digital strategy to stay ahead of the race and continue to be a pioneer in Digital Selling. Innovation and agility are not just buzzwords in our unique transformation process, but are passionately lived by us every day.
The Digital Transformation team sits within the Digital Business department, responsible for Digital solutions as foundation of our business, both for B2B and B2C. We are looking for ambitious individuals that support the team with their entrepreneurial mindset, are open to challenge and being challenged to find the best solutions and enable sustainable digital selling processes as well as coordinate all Digital Selling content related initiatives.
A day in the life of a Coordinator Digital Transformation (m/f/x):
- You will focus on the operational Digital Selling content management
- You will collaborate with product owners, external partners and internal stakeholders to transition the business requirements to technical requirements
- You will identify Digital Selling content gain- and pain points to make recommendations on focus areas
- You will support the Digital Business Manager with monthly planning, implementation and optimization of Digital Selling related initiatives
- You will coordinate, monitor and optimize the sample order in line with sample reduction targets and the Digital Selling content strategy
- You will be responsible for providing weekly and monthly reports
- You will coordinate different needs to guarantee a smooth customer journey across all touchpoints and channels
- You will be part of improving customer value and new business potential by collaborating with various stakeholders, understanding requirements and supporting to build strong business cases
- You will be inspired by an interdisciplinary and international collaboration in an agile environment
What do we need from you? You have:
- A university degree in Business Economics or a comparable qualification
- First experience in a fashion, lifestyle or tech company and passion for tech as well as digital trends
- The attention to detail and a structured way of working
- The ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities while adhering to time-sensitive deadlines
- A hands-on mentality and strong implementation skills
- Conceptual strength as well as analytical and goal-oriented way of working
- A team player mentality to share successes and celebrate together
What you can expect from us:
- The possibility to work from our beautiful head office which is located at the famous Medienhafen in the heart of Duesseldorf
- A hybrid smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH university
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other well-being initiatives
- During covid-19 crisis the health and safety remains a top priority for PVH. We have issued guidelines and implemented measures for a healthy work environment that we carefully monitor and adapt
PVH is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.","industry":"Retail"