The Brand Manager is responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of brand marketing strategies, ensuring global and regional campaign in terms of branding and product marketing initiatives are fully communicated to and implemented by local marketing teams (internal), and help generate awareness and drive traffic from consumers (external) to attain business goals.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- GTM: Support Senior Director in leading and managing fully-integrated GTM programs seasonally across all functions.
- Category Marketing: Study and trace consumer buying patterns and market trends and oversees marketing activities to ensure the right messages are delivered to the consumers, by focusing on the specific product categories.
- Maintain ongoing communication flow and clearly defined process between the global, regional and local marketing teams. Provide regional updates on the development tools to execute a consistent brand strategy around the globe.
- Work closely with Asia Content Hub asset development and ensure all deliverables are met as needed.
- Manage consumer and competitive research with research agency
- Leverage consumer insights that will influence strategic business recommendations and day-to-day project management.
- Create marketing effectiveness analyses and KPIs to inform and measure strategy
- Report on regional best practices, industry trends, business and marketing program results
- Be able to understand, track, monitor and report on budgets/ expenses, timing for deliverables of given projects
- Possess strong engaging and influencing skills
- Provide recommendations and guide teams to make decisions in a timely manner
- Ability to work with function heads provide team recommendations for final decisions
- Comfortable with all levels and cultures/relationship builder, needs to be able to navigate within the go-to-market teams locally, regionally and at CKI head office
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Effectively and efficiently communicate internally and externally
- Flexible and able to adapt in response to business and creative needs
- Digest research data to translate into strategic marketing actions.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related fields
- Minimum of 8 years experience in consumer-marketing or communications
- Knowledge of the retail operations a plus
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience working with global and international offices/partners