PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, ARROW, Warners, OlgaandGeoffrey Beenebrands, as well as the digital-centricTrue&Co.intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
One of PVHs greatest strengths is our people, and our collective desire to create an inclusive workplace environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Our culture is grounded in our companys values and we are cultivating an environment of inclusion, belonging and equity for all to build a better workplace, drive innovation in the marketplace and create positive impacts in our communities. We strive to be an employer of choice to drive fashion forward for good.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets which include 13 countries with more than 2600 employees is located in Duesseldorf and home to around 500 employees.
As part of our dynamic Retail Buying team you will be responsible for the buying of your division for our Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein stores. With your agile mindset, you will provide a personalized shopping experience to our customers in collaboration with your stakeholders and act as a brand ambassador and assortment expert, meeting our customers' demands based on quick decisions and the ever-changing market needs.
A day in the life of a Retail Buyer (m/f/x):
- You will have the purchasing responsibility for existing and planned stores
- You will create an ideal buying-assortment to maximize our consumer centricity
- You will handle the classification and post-processing of the assortments per store in compliance with the respective applicable limits
- You will be responsible for the NOS collection alignment and collection framework
- You will participate in line openings, best buys and adaptation meetings
- You will have the responsibility for sales control of the collections as well as market research
- You will create mark down proposals and determine mark downs in the context of key figures
- You will give collection briefings to our product development at our global headquarters in Amsterdam
- You will closely coordinate with our stores, merchandise planners, retail area managers, visual merchandising and marketing team, among others
What do we need from you? You have:
- Relevant working experience in purchasing, preferably in the retail, Omni-channel or e-com sector
- A deep industry, merchandise and collection knowledge
- A strong analytical understanding of numbers
- A determined approach to work and a high level of commitment
- A confident handling of SAP as well as very good MS-Office skills
- A good command of written and spoken English
- Good skills in MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
What you can expect from us:
- The possibility to work from our beautiful head office which is located at the famous Medienhafen in the heart of Duesseldorf
- A hybrid smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH university
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other well-being initiatives
- During covid-19 crisis the health and safety remains a top priority for PVH. We have issued guidelines and implemented measures for a healthy work environment that we carefully monitor and adapt
PVH is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.","industry":"Retail"