About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN,TOMMY HILFIGER,Van Heusen,IZOD, ARROW,Warners,OlgaandGeoffrey Beenebrands, as well as the digital-centricTrue&Co.intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
Creative Services is responsible for the architectural & interior design of showrooms, wellness & workplaces for PVH as well as for the design of country specific HQ/ wholesale architectural projects.
Creative Services is also responsible for the design & roll-out of digital showrooms globally.
Creative Services subsequently works hand in hand with (country based) Project Managers in order to execute and deliver all projects.
Additionally, with regards to showrooms, Creative Services is responsible for the design, execution & delivery of seasonal concepts (these change 4x year), on a global scale for TH and on a European scale for Calvin Klein & Nike UW.
As Interior Architect you willbe involved in all aspects of architecture & interior design pertaining to Creative Services projects.
You will report into the Manager Architecture & Spatial Design, work hand in hand with the Showroom designers as well as with all related Project Managers.
The overall goal is to ensure suitabilityof all designs within the related project brief,aligning with TH/ CK /Nike UW brand-or PVH corporate visions.
As Interior Architect, you should always be aware of sustainable design principles and be eager to research, as well as apply all related findings to our projects, aligning with the PVH Make it possible and Climate Cool initiatives and PVHs 2030 corporate targets.
You should have a keen interest in innovation and be prepared to pro-actively share research findings and articles with the rest of the team, as well as participate in the departments drive for newness and desire to deliver the unexpected.
As Interior Architect you will primarily be involved in the following projects and tasks:
- Design & execution of digital showroom environments & experiences
- Design & execution of PVH workplace & hospitality environments
- Concept & design of FF&E items (especially supporting digital concepts)
- In addition to these core projects, you will also assist the following:
- Execution of seasonal showrooms and local adaptations
- Ensuring that all design concepts fit a projects functional&architecturalrequirements
- Following projects from concept to execution ensure the end result is as per the concept & brief
- Providing, enabling, supervising and checking requested design drawings&material specs
- Carry outthoroughsite analysis,demonstrating an understanding ofspace
- Communicateeffectivelywith Project Managers/contractors/suppliers
- Prepare, develop and edit drawings and other project documents for use in presentations, planning, tendering and construction
- Ensure project files are maintainedto standard
- Pro-actively report to the assigned project lead(s) on progress of projects and project risks
- Presenting and/or sourcing suitable design ideas, products&suppliers
- Work with the showroom designers in devising seasonal concepts, subsequently designing within budget & towards set deadlines
- Work together with all designers in sourcing sustainable materials & processes, in alignment with our Climate Cool targets
The Ideal Candidate:
- Architecture degree
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, ideally within a global corporate environment
- Computer Skills: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch Up, V-ray
- Extremely technical with the ability to resolve architectural solutions through innovative thinking (documented through construction and shop drawings/details)
- Organizational skills, multi-tasker, ability to prioritize