PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warners, OlgaandGeoffrey Beenebrands, as well as the digital-centricTrue&Co.intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
One of PVHs greatest strengths is our people, and our collective desire to create an inclusive workplace environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Our culture is grounded in our companys values and we are cultivating an environment of inclusion, belonging and equity for all to build a better workplace, drive innovation in the marketplace and create positive impacts in our communities. We strive to be an employer of choice to drive fashion forward for good.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets which include 13 countries with more than 2600 employees is located in Duesseldorf and home to around 500 employees.
Consumer centricity is our priority for the best possible customer experience. We are looking for ambitious individuals that support the purpose of our retail full price merchandising team in the region west at PVH to ensure our stock is directed to our stores in the right volumes at the right time to optimize profitability by providing accurate information for allocation planning, stock replenishment and trading.
A day in the life of an Allocator (m/f/x):
- Allocation and In-Season Stock Management: You will support the allocation strategy, manage initial allocations and in-season replenishments of goods and monitor and adjust replenishment parameters to create optimal stock level across all channels
- You will monitor option performance at the store/option/size level and recommend additional buys, transfers or consolidations
- You will prepare seasonal reports and analysis to support and drive the performance at store level
- Communication: You will communicate on a daily basis with different stakeholders, e.g. Retail Stores, Merchandise Planning and Buying to provide information regarding replenishment suggestions and deliveries etc.
- You will create, maintain and distribute weekly allocation/shipping status and track all open orders
What do we need from you? You have:
- A completed apprenticeship in a commercial/business division
- Relevant working experience in allocation and/or business related field
- Knowledge in Retail, E-Com or Omni-channel would be a plus
- Highly commercial and analytical skills
- The ability to work with a variety of stakeholders and a high degree of team spirit
- Very good MS-Office knowledge
- A good command of written and spoken English
What you can expect from us:
- The possibility to work from our beautiful head office which is located at the famous Medienhafen in the heart of Duesseldorf
- A hybrid smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH university
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other well-being initiatives
- During covid-19 crisis the health and safety remains a top priority for PVH. We have issued guidelines and implemented measures for a healthy work environment that we carefully monitor and adapt
PVH is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.","industry":"Retail"